F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish it was Miami raceweek now, really in need of that level of nonsense to get me through. My anxiety has been really bad the past couple of weeks and tomorrow morning I have an internal interview for a new role that I am absolutely desperate beyond belief to get so it really feels like a huge weight on my shoulders right now.

Why can't there be stupid Miami-ness happening right now as a distraction, darnit!
I will keep my fingers crossed, you've got this Knitty!!!

Little distraction for you😘
tumblr_b1034441cc2490b36b7892f39bcf8cb9_58ff7ace_1280.jpg

tumblr_416133a2eb5e927b651ee5cf92188810_20eaefc6_1280.jpg

tumblr_d33b6d9ece76e9a6bb504e2b4f949c7d_86247c1e_2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish it was Miami raceweek now, really in need of that level of nonsense to get me through. My anxiety has been really bad the past couple of weeks and tomorrow morning I have an internal interview for a new role that I am absolutely desperate beyond belief to get so it really feels like a huge weight on my shoulders right now.

Why can't there be stupid Miami-ness happening right now as a distraction, darnit!
Myself and Lewis are rooting for you :m

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Having my fingers crossed for you, and I'm sending some good thoughts and a big hug❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Much love - anxiety is kicking my arse here too and a race would really help. Without wanting to sound like my mother try and have some good sleep, some water and have a stupid mental health walk if you can - sooo boring and more annoying that it all works 🙄❤. Good luck for today xx

• Heart
If the rumors about Kimi in the Williams cockpit as soon as Imola are true (and he‘s not even 18 so FIA would need to approve and I don’t know why they should) - it can mean only one thing, Toto is desperate in need of a driver for 25 as he couldn’t get Fernando and seems like he can’t or want Carlos and Max is not moving to a team as bad as Merc is at the moment

@Knit Happens you got this! Fingers are crossed for you!

I think i will wonder who their team is everytime i will see Carlos and Charles in their blue suits 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
1 month and a half later Pato is the official St Pete race winner 😭😭 We complain about the F1 stewards needing to much time to make a decision but the Indycar ones are worst 😅

Screenshot_20240424_162731_INDYCAR.jpg

• Heart
It's been over a month since the first IndyCar race of the season as St. Petersburg. Josef Newgarden won the race. Pato came P2.

Turns out that was not correct. IndyCar have disqualified him and Pato won! Papaya happiness on a grim Wednesday. 🧡🧡

---
1 month and a half later Pato is the official St Pete race winner 😭😭 We complain about the F1 stewards needing to much time to make a decision but the Indycar ones are worst 😅

View attachment 2894720
Posted at the same time.

We can't complain about F1 decisions compared to this one.

• Heart
It's been over a month since the first IndyCar race of the season as St. Petersburg. Josef Newgarden won the race. Pato came P2.

Turns out that was not correct. IndyCar have disqualified him and Pato won! Papaya happiness on a grim Wednesday. 🧡🧡

---

Posted at the same time.

We can't complain about F1 decisions compared to this one.
HE NEEDS TO CELEBRATE WITH SHIRTLESS SELFIE

(forgive my enthusiasm in capital letters, I slept 3,5h today and work has been killing me, I function on too much coffee as still some hectic days are ahead of me; so I need entertainment as little distraction!)
---
this is wild but well done pato!!!

give him a collar trophy to wear! i know he’ll take full advantage of it 🫠🫠
it would be epic, Pato never disappoints :LOL:
---
I didn't check any F1 news today, apart from blue ferrari clothes - still no news about Carlos' contract?
---
oh my, it is Scuderia Ferrari HP now
(blue suits felt more innocent before I learned this)

my first thought though

Scuderia Ferrari HARRY POTTER

Last edited:
  • Haha
SCUDERIA FERRARI HP??

is this some kind of sick joke?

We're supposed to be better than this ffs 🤣🤣 MAMMA MIA

• Haha
HE NEEDS TO CELEBRATE WITH SHIRTLESS SELFIE

(forgive my enthusiasm in capital letters, I slept 3,5h today and work has been killing me, I function on too much coffee as still some hectic days are ahead of me; so I need entertainment as little distraction!)
---

it would be epic, Pato never disappoints :LOL:
---
I didn't check any F1 news today, apart from blue ferrari clothes - still no news about Carlos' contract?
---
oh my, it is Scuderia Ferrari HP now
(blue suits felt more innocent before I learned this)

my first thought though

Scuderia Ferrari HARRY POTTER

My only thought about Scuderia Ferrari HP is this.

1713978638304.png

• Haha
You can give us more than this as a celebration of the win Pato!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.