F1 Chatter #50

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a great answer to that question (yes i have been a lando fan account today 🤣) - i know it’s hard on the drivers obviously but the impact on the teams is huge (and most of them aren’t flying place to place on private jets or in business class!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this is a great answer to that question (yes i have been a lando fan account today 🤣) - i know it’s hard on the drivers obviously but the impact on the teams is huge (and most of them aren’t flying place to place on private jets or in business class!)

He really is a team player - I noticed when he was talking to Nico he said something about it was a great day and good for the team which was more important and then later said it was good for me and immediately changed it to us.

(I’m a Lando fan account every day 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like Lando is not the only one to have lost a few braincells during the race 😂😂 What is in the Chinese air ? 😂
have you seen the clip of lando being told he’s driver of the day and saying “wow i didn’t know i had so many chinese fans!” - like, sweetie, that is not and never has been how driver of the day works 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
have you seen the clip of lando being told he’s driver of the day and saying “wow i didn’t know i had so many chinese fans!” - like, sweetie, that is not and never has been how driver of the day works 🤣🤣
And have seen the press conference where Max said there were a lot of girls supporting Lando (we will pass on the implication that only girls support Lando 🙄)
And Lando saying "i am not surprised"
Bro forget to put his brain to mouth filter on 😂😂

Edit: i found the video

Reactions: 6
And have seen the press conference where Max said there were a lot of girls supporting Lando (we will pass on the implication that only girls support Lando 🙄)
And Lando saying "i am not surprised"
Bro forget to put his brain to mouth filter on 😂😂

Edit: i found the video

I mean...neither of them are wrong. Not a Norris fan, quite clearly, but seeing as he knows a big part of his fan base are female it'd be nice to see him being a bit more vocal about them, appreciating them and not being quite so dismissive. Even Max has had some very astute observations on women in the sport. Thats all it takes.

Reactions: 6
Well I imagine that Stroll family dinner with Lance, Chloe and Scotty will be interesting after today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5