F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando saying Lance crashing in Daniel is actually Max fault πŸ˜‚ And Checo is just here trying to remind them he exists πŸ˜‚

---

Lando since the race end πŸ˜‚

He thought he was going to be a mile down the road from the Ferraris and had his bag packed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are such boring bastards. You know that Seb and Jenson would have had that thing round their necks within seconds and would have had to have it prised off of them at the end of the evening.
Lewis would strip down and wear it shirtless
(I am not sure, but a girl can dream πŸ˜… )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just backing up what daniel said earlier - lance is not even looking in front of him 🫠

Reactions: 7
From the one replay I saw during the race it looked like Daniel is right

I don't know if Lance changed his mind and calmed down, but if not he will maybe need a small lecture to calm doen nerves and a little cheering up @StephenTJackson ;)
---

from this angle it is even more obvious
I'll give him a lecture and spanking before any cheering up will be done.

And only after celebrating with Lando and cheering up Oscar and Yuki first. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is wrong at McLaren??? I received an email saying they give 15% off to celebrate Lando podium and there is a shirt i really want to buy. And then i saw this ?!?!?!?!

Screenshot_20240421_130229_Chrome.jpg

The shipping is more expensive than the shirt itself and for a shipping that can take 17 days !?!? 😭😭 They can duck off i will not spend that much for this

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the hell is wrong at McLaren??? I received an email saying they give 15% off to celebrate Lando podium and there is a shirt i really want to buy. And then i saw this ?!?!?!?!

View attachment 2888743

The shipping is more expensive than the shirt itself and for a shipping that can take 17 days !?!? 😭😭 They can duck off i will not spend that much for this
And I thought Oscar Piastri charging me Β£12.99 for shipping was excessive.

Reactions: 3
All caught up! Ended up sitting through the race and explaining to my friend what's going on. Didn't fall asleep!!
As my friend said: "It's actually very calming to watch this when you're tired and a little hungover" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.