F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my quest for the day is to find the FULL BODY because 🫠🫠🫠

knowing charles the bottom of it is denim with heart and dollar sign cutouts though urgh.
This is the second time in 24 hours that I’ve nearly coughed up a lung cos of you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
excuse moi, what are words
this is from GQ, there is an interview but first things first

1ba36cc5b6da0011ccf561d5c0b139a8cf62d333.jpg

this one is even more tottally 90ties boysband member posing as if he is saying "come and save me" :ROFLMAO:

3e58fea5357b10baaf6346c8f68247cc4e7f1691.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
internet will not survive joined Charles and Lewis photoshoot for Ferrari ((I am in the middle of writing a petition to Ferrari that it should be somewhere in Rome, possibly on Spanish steps, in some histrical regal costumes)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to go so I will have to check all the snippets of the interview for GQ later, but this is what I saw as first:

7e56080d0f680285a5119eda03ec1448a666d1f3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really wondering if Ferrari is either allowing him something outside of the Ferrari clothing line or if it’s in relation to it

„Some really fun projects with fashion that will come to light at the end of the year, obviously the movie, and hopefully a documentary to follow.”
---
I have to go so I will have to check all the snippets of the interview for GQ later, but this is what I saw as first:

View attachment 2849504
We both focused on the important bits 😇 he also talks about his songwriting workshops, come one invite Charles and release finally an EP

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really wondering if Ferrari is either allowing him something outside of the Ferrari clothing line or if it’s in relation to it

„Some really fun projects with fashion that will come to light at the end of the year, obviously the movie, and hopefully a documentary to follow.”
Well it was said Ferrari were throwing money at Lewis and his outside F1 projects as part of the deal to sign him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I noticed Sharl is now following Spinz and Miles... I know he's waiting for an invite to super Mario world 😂😂
maybe they meet up - random that he wold follow someone he doesn’t know 🤔
---
Well it was said Ferrari were throwing money at Lewis and his outside F1 projects as part of the deal to sign him.
true - but Ferrari‘s fashion is 🫣, first mission for Lewis is to either ban those HP looking school jackets or design them nicer

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.