F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
internet will not survive joined Charles and Lewis photoshoot for Ferrari ((I am in the middle of writing a petition to Ferrari that it should be somewhere in Rome, possibly on Spanish steps, in some histrical regal costumes)
I've spent most of my time today running around Rome jumping from building to building (I just started another Assasins creed game), and I would like to say: Firenze is better, or Venice could be good, as long as the water is clear, and they put the boys in a blow up paddle boat that eventually will pop and sink πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
---
i’m nominating @Blablabla29 here, if only because i want her to wear pierre and esteban’s photos in both sides of a locket or something 🀣
We need this to happen πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've spent most of my time today running around Rome jumping from building to building (I just started another Assasins creed game), and I would like to say: Firenze is better, or Venice could be good, as long as the water is clear, and they put the boys in a blow up paddle boat that eventually will pop and sink πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
min if lewis and sharl are doing a venice photoshoot then i need it to be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ get them draped over each other in a gondola at least!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been decorating all day and just about to pass out from exhaustion (painting is bloody hard work) so I have only just seen the Sir Lewis GQ content πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
these are adorable πŸ₯Ή

also, why is no one princess peach?!? lando is RIGHT THERE
Peach is the worst so that makes sense too!

Shhhh I have to keep up appearances for those who just pop in here occasionally! πŸ˜…

• Haha

Shhhh I have to keep up appearances for those who just pop in here occasionally! πŸ˜…
i knew you would say that aidil as lando’s number one hater who has never said a single positive thing about him ever certainly not this year in these very threads.

also, as someone who always plays as rosalina, i respect this peach shade.

• Haha

I'm blaming this Lando liking on a lack of slaggy behaviour in the paddock. Even I don't find him completely unbearable now he's with Oscar.
You know full well that if someone unexpectedly posts a Tulum style video we'l be "Lando, who?". Who's ya money on? I can't call it but I'm hoping it's someone we can't see coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as i don't like the guy i must admit that he is funny πŸ˜‚

Ah that's cheered me up on my first morning back in 10 days 😭. Didn't win the lottery or gain an inheritance from an unknown rich relative so back to the grind.
At least we have a race to look forward to *looks at race start time πŸ™„*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah that's cheered me up on my first morning back in 10 days 😭. Didn't win the lottery or gain an inheritance from an unknown rich relative so back to the grind.
At least we have a race to look forward to *looks at race start time πŸ™„*
I've literally spent 2 hours on talking to my colleagues this morning, and the other two sorting out mail and updating my computer. Was planning on sorting the rest after updating my computer, and now I don't have the access I need for one of the mails. I am thiiis close to just going back to bed again.

At least its race week againπŸ₯³ I do not see the time it's on, I just know that I am manifesting chaos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Heloooo, just checked - quali at 8, the race at 7 CET, much more manageable than Australia

tumblr_4f1236da9d71f980a3cca531497a50d8_c5b53978_1280.jpg

Lewis we need to see more of your pics trying different poses in front of the gym mirror!
(He totally practices posing, I am 99% sure of it) πŸ˜‚ 😘

• Heart
David Sanchez leaves Mclaren after working for them for just 3 or 4 months... This is so weird

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A very good, or a very bad, omen for this weekend: I have Italys national anthem stuck in my head today, and have been vibing to it all day πŸ˜‚

at least its not the Dutch one πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.