F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

A close up of lando going the wrong way - wanted to post it earlier but have only now found it - topical as ever 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just 5 full minutes of Lando and Carlos giggling together 😂😂
*this is the swap the box challenge they filmed this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 8
is Lando BLUSHING???

@Platformcrocs I am asking for exemption regarding tempting LaBlonde with Lestappen content, this edit is just too well done to not share :ROFLMAO:

Seeing that this is an ao3/wattpad story makes so much sense. My thirteen old self just crawled out of her emo-lair to see what this was about 😂

and well, 13 year old Minttu was a bad ass witch, who posted her stories and didnt care about others opinion. 28 year old Minttu is nervous sweating everytime she even thinks about (or does) post anything. I will say, I have gotten better at sex scenes over the years 😂😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is Lando BLUSHING???

@Platformcrocs I am asking for exemption regarding tempting LaBlonde with Lestappen content, this edit is just too well done to not share :ROFLMAO:

exemption always granted oops you know that (speaking for crocs here, who approves of all my decisions and choices) - my lestappen heart loved it 🤣

• Haha
Omg imagine if they get the brillant idea to do a F1 race and a motoGP race at the same track the same weekend 🥴🥴
*i ambjoking (mostly) but this was really one of their idea a few years back

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg imagine if they get the brillant idea to do a F1 race and a motoGP race at the same track the same weekend 🥴🥴

Not sure they will pull this takeover off. CVC who used to own F1 were made to sell MotoGP for competition grounds as a condition of buying F1.

Just 5 full minutes of Lando and Carlos giggling together 😂😂
*this is the swap the box challenge they filmed this weekend

Lando is adorably shy in this clip and Carlos' eyes are even bigger than usually, he looks like a happy kid

their interaction here remind me of good old times and that challenge with baby Yoda and tiramisu, I missed their squeeeky laughter when they are together 🥰

But how many wet floor signs would we need if a MotoGP x F1 mashup meant a thirst trap duet between Sir Lewis and Marc Marquez? 🥵

Finding myself annoyed that it’s not a race weekend even though it is at least Easter bank holiday time. I also had the joy of re-launching one of my favourite workplace games today, which is “how many people will completely ignore the numerous times in the job ad I’ve just listed that say it is ESSENTIAL you have a degree in X subject and apply anyways?” With bonus points for the ones who tell me with their whole chest about their incredible attention to detail…like ok sure, does that attention include reading though? Still I look forward to reading the weird applications in amongst the actually viable ones 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But how many wet floor signs would we need if a MotoGP x F1 mashup meant a thirst trap duet between Sir Lewis and Marc Marquez? 🥵
What languages do we want them in ? 😂
MRNOMI7003.jpeg
20220923_182551.jpg
7133v6D-JGL._SL1500_.png
Snapchat-1705491751.jpg

That's about all I have saved. Including the last one in Dutch which I took myself at Schipol 😂😂 What have this thread done to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The short shorts giving so much Oscar thigh and his hairy sexy legs and lovely thong clad feet. And that vein up his thigh. 🫠🫠🫠🤤🤤

And even better it becomes a surprising Landoscar moment. 🧡🧡

He will open what ?? 😂😂 And why in Milan and not Monaco ? 🤔

Carlando date in the new lando.mov 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.