F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will open what ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And why in Milan and not Monaco ? πŸ€”

Carlando date in the new lando.mov πŸ₯°

omg, did Sharl do the same as Lewis with his Almave, showing up innocently with something only later for it to be a business plan? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love this anyway!

I also love Carlando, I am so over Carlos' dates with other people than Lando and I only now realised we had almost a year of little Carlando content like that. Yesterday's clip was cute and now this, I realised how much I missed Pobrecito in his full Carlando mode. :love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shame Oscar is so good and lovely or we could petition for Carlos to come back to macca

Reactions: 5
it’s just a marketing thing with an icecream brand apparently- probably a pop up store with his fave flavors
as he said VANILLA only? :LOL:
---
borrowed from the wags thread πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

it reminds me of their tiramisu video and Lewis pics from bowling in Japan last year
tumblr_09627fd9eba54253fcc9addaa5c5a7bf_8cf32112_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
we need much much more from that surfing Lewis (pre, during and after)
also the 3rd slide :LOL:
---
PS I am so annoyed by absolutely everything today, I already was on one walk earlier, now I am going for a second one to walk the emotions out, even vision of Sharl's ice cream was not enough :ROFLMAO:
(yes, I am fishing for Lewis' thirst trap, only it could help)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eurovision season is approaching, and I swear, Finlands contribution this year is like taken out of one of Valtteris fever dreams πŸ˜‚
Norway might have a chance ish this yearπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
I am back from my walk. Helped a bit, but not entirely.
Eurovision season is approaching, and I swear, Finlands contribution this year is like taken out of one of Valtteris fever dreams πŸ˜‚
Norway might have a chance ish this yearπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Minttu is it true that there is problem with eggs in Norway? I saw a headline today in my local news saying it's difficult to get eggs in shops :oops:πŸ˜… did you observe it or is it a sensationalised info to get the clicks for easter topics :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am back from my walk. Helped a bit, but not entirely.

Minttu is it true that there is problem with eggs in Norway? I saw a headline today in my local news saying it's difficult to get eggs in shops :oops:πŸ˜… did you observe it or is it a sensationalised info to get the clicks for easter topics :LOL:
It's difficult to get them in certain areas, there are empty shelves many places πŸ˜‚ Not that I have any problems with it, having bought eggs before the "crisis", and I was just given a pack of eggs by my friend. They come from "Spoiled hens" πŸ˜‚
We have a couple of crisis like that every odd year, if it isn't eggs, it's heavy cream and/or butter. We did have the massive butter crisis before Christmas one year. (Everyone uses butter in their baked goods). I wonder what will be next, milk? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
It's difficult to get them in certain areas, there are empty shelves many places πŸ˜‚ Not that I have any problems with it, having bought eggs before the "crisis", and I was just given a pack of eggs by my friend. They come from "Spoiled hens" πŸ˜‚
We have a couple of crisis like that every odd year, if it isn't eggs, it's heavy cream and/or butter. We did have the massive butter crisis before Christmas one year. (Everyone uses butter in their baked goods). I wonder what will be next, milk? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
we had the same headline warning of a egg shortage because of Easter - wonder if it’s because of the German eggnog version (EierlikΓΆr) everyone seem to have during the holidays πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.