F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to bring wag topic here, because I absolutely CAN'T with this

not only Rebecca has article in DailyMail today, but also in The Sun, where she is called - someone hold me - UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
this is too much to pass as accidental, it looks like an organised promo tour

THE REAL UK'S HOTTEST F1 STAR
d6686c1741e4464279a58d8e7c102bfc2f92904c.jpg
29809342-8439223-_I_can_t_stop_and_I_won_t_Lewis_Hamilton_shows_off_his_ripped_mu-a-35_1592553...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think because Merc are losing Lewis, logically theyre going to want to replace him with the lost experienced driver they can get. Max ain’t going anywhere let’s face it, so that leaves Fernando as the most sensible option. If they pick Carlos it’ll be purely because they see Fernando as problematic

if Toto is the petty little witch that I deep down think he is, he may pick Fernando also as a duck your to Lewis too 😂🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea if these are new or not, but I saw these for the first time a second ago and I call KLAXON even if these are old
bye

25e5c6b0b69ec18d14c1a014193d29a9fdfda944.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Daniel is already losing his seat... For one fp1 session at least 😅

that’s really nice and def because of Honda‘s home race - and of course adding pressure to DR or an excuse as he won’t have that much time in the car and can use that 🤫

Reactions: 6
Because Carlos to Mercedes makes more sense than Fernando to Mercedes. I think he would just be a headache for them.
I agree. Carlos to Mercedes. But not because the headache Alonso would be (and he would. There's no way he's no 2 driver to Russell) but because that car is so unpredictable, he'd only go if it was an improvement to what he has. He'll stay at Aston for 2 years then retire...and come back as head of the FIA to settle some grudges 🤣
---
if Toto is the petty little witch that I deep down think he is, he may pick Fernando also as a duck your to Lewis too 😂🙏🏻
Although I am here for Merc being the mean girls of the Paddock

Reactions: 5
Oh duck you FOM. The McLaren Unboxed were the reason i fell in love with the team in the first place. Bunch of greedy bastards 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh duck you FOM. The McLaren Unboxed were the reason i fell in love with the team in the first place. Bunch of greedy bastards 🤬

This seems absolutely ludicrous to me 😡 Why should the teams be stopped from making their own content?! I loved AT’s behind the scenes videos when Pierre was there and was excited about admin Josh moving to Ferrari so we could get the same there 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5

All so we can have one episode of drive to survive scripted to make out McLaren and Lando conspired to destroy Oscar Piastri or something bat tit bollocks like that.

I bet we don't even get a Ninja Yuki destroying Daniel's career one last time episode because DTS love Daniel. They will probably make out Daniel is the victim.

Reactions: 9

wtf - there wasn’t even that much on DTS and they don’t cover all races or teams 😤

and DTS numbers are falling, much more important to promote F1 on social media (guess who got me back to watching? TikTok)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.