F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want someone to study Fred brain and tell us what is going on in there 😂😂

there is no one on the entire grid that has this energy. he is pure chaos, give him a whole list of options and he will always choose the most insane one.

never forget that toto was completely unsurprised that he tried to eat the floral arrangements at his and suzie’s wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally made it to the post race interviews, so happy to see Guenther 🥰

Also loved Carlos’s recommending all drivers get their appendix removed in the winter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
by “fans” i sadly mean me 😭

View attachment 2833885
Me too!

What a race!

Carlos! Vamos! He was flying. He should be getting snapped up by Mercedes or Red Bull for their vacant seats (if Red Bull ditch Sainz).

Lando (and Carlando cuteness) is everything. Amazing day for my papaya boys.

Love to see Max out.

Sad for LewLew.

Horrible for George to be hanging like a cow in the middle of the track. Should've been a red flag and stewards just declaring to not restart the race.

Disgrace on safety for that to only be a VSC. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Alonso brake testing or whatever he did is a disgrace as well. Appalling driving standards from him with that move. But stewards this weekend have already shown too much leniency with driving standards in the junior series with one of the drivers side swiping into the other car didn't get black flagged and should've been.
---
Carlos look so hot here, I am waiting for Stephen's opinion about this whole scene
Carlos is on fire. That chilli pepper is gonna have a party with Lando tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A good race by usual standards, max out and Lewis out. Just needed Checo out for the hat trick 😂

I can’t believe they didn’t red flag it, I’m sure if it gets red flagged the final lap the results just stand as they don’t come back out. So no need for virtual safety car as the result would have been the same with a red flag?

Reactions: 6

I think Russell will be submitting this presentation to Toto to suggest Carlos shouldn't be signed to mercedes for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love to see no Max, Checo or Lewis on the podium 😍
---
Sky must be struggling for money this year 🧐 they’ve not sent Natalie and Naomi over to Oz, and last year they had presenters over there as normal. Anyone would think max winning every week is affecting sky sports subscriptions. Mine is cancelled now for the next month at least, I may just watch highlights if Max keeps winning

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my, George calling Ferni "a car ahead" in his post, and Fernando's super sassy post, I want to see what happens next with them

Reactions: 3

I am not done yet:LOL: 😇
I’m really confused. I watched it all on Sky Sports but can’t seem to find this panel interview anywhere - and the top logo in the corner shows Sky Sports F1 (or it did in another clip of this that I saw in the prev thread)?? Although I did go back to sleep at 7am after the 1hr analysis and responses (where I thought they would show this interview). Does anyone know what I need to be watching in the TV schedule? 🙈

Reactions: 1
Oh my, George calling Ferni "a car ahead" in his post, and Fernando's super sassy post, I want to see what happens next with them
Maybe no more new years eve parties.

Alonso is a dirty driver every so often, he just has these moments where he does something very unsportsmanlike and it is most unbecoming.

Love to see no Max, Checo or Lewis on the podium 😍
---
Sky must be struggling for money this year 🧐 they’ve not sent Natalie and Naomi over to Oz, and last year they had presenters over there as normal. Anyone would think max winning every week is affecting sky sports subscriptions. Mine is cancelled now for the next month at least, I may just watch highlights if Max keeps winning
or could be because of the many races they have to cover and the long flight time back and worth - and Japan coming up next for example

Reactions: 2
I want someone to study Fred brain and tell us what is going on in there 😂😂

This has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fred is PEAK GEMINI - never let this man leave the sport! Always keep them guessing your next move! 😏

I’m absolutely buzzing, what a way to start my day!
Ferrari podium! YUKI POINTS! Pierre beating Este! The entire F1 community celebrating Max’s car blowing up! Lando well on his way to being adopted by Sainz Snr and ditching his weirdo dad! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Sky telling Yuki to keep eating big breakfasts is killing me, he’s everyone’s smol child 🥹

Also just watching that footage of George begging for a red flag, uncomfortable viewing. I understand them just wanting the race over and done with but one false move from any of the cars behind and that could’ve been catastrophic. Especially off the back of a dodgy corner like that!

I’ve learnt my lesson and I’ll be an early riser for Suzuka!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m really confused. I watched it all on Sky Sports but can’t seem to find this panel interview anywhere - and the top logo in the corner shows Sky Sports F1 (or it did in another clip of this that I saw in the prev thread)?? Although I did go back to sleep at 7am after the 1hr analysis and responses (where I thought they would show this interview). Does anyone know what I need to be watching in the TV schedule? 🙈
This is the post race press conference, i think you can only find it on F1TV but i am not sure
You can find the written transcript of it on the F1 website

• Heart
Reactions: 2
or could be because of the many races they have to cover and the long flight time back and worth - and Japan coming up next for example
I think its Australia, Japan and China they won't be at - but it all felt quite disjointed. Also I don't know if its sky or the race director deciding what we see but I really do feel like you don't always get the full story of the race just watching it - I really noticed it today because I wasn't watching live so no twitter comments or in here. Lots of shots of sweeping parts of the tracks with what could in reality be any car, we didn't watch Lando come out behind Oscar and I bloody hate onboard shots as well but thats a personal thing.

I'm still so cross that wasn't a red flag and Sky haven't even seem to have noticed it.

Look Max didn't even finish and I'm still whinging!!!!! lol

No more NYE besties. If you read the stewards report it IS a bit weird. They can't pinpoint WHAT Fernando did but they think he did something. He's alot of things but if he DID brake test, he's a fool and he's rarely that. 20 seconds is alot.
Can't believe we have 2 more weeks to wait now. I love Suzuka so looking forward to that one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.