Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I am here but i don't know if i really wake up or just didn't go to sleep. My cat has been awfull all night long

• Heart
Reactions: 9

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Lewis, this outfit -JUST NO. Look at your former teammate's Jenson outfit on the bike I posted earlier and learn from him!
the top would be acceptable, as often, but the pants NO
View attachment 2876759View attachment 2876761
I just don't get how someone saw this outfit and thought it is good for Lewis and I judge Lewis for it too, this is the last time I post the outfit with such pants Lewis! :ROFLMAO: these outfits do not let show his full potential fashion wise at all.
The outfit looks like a shit Bond villain outfit.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
@Minttu Papa Perez mention during post race press conference
even though the "sensational" news from it is that Papa Sainz and Jos did talk at least once since Carlos Toro Rosso days 😅

---
He definitely would. He is the most willing driver ever to just do whatever dumb sponsor/media shit he's told to do.

He absolutely would get his kit off for an OnlyFans sponsorship.

Hopefully, one day, dreams will come true.
because thanks to you Stephen we know Pato so well and he is the most important non F1 driver of this thread (and he is more important than some of f1 drivers too) - I think I am able to imagine his exact facial expression and reaction if someone, right here and right now, would shout to him "Pato. OnlyFans. React" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
You'd think Horner would focus on keeping a low profile for now 😂😂
He doesn't know the word shame, it seems.

But I am actually wondering how it would be if Carlos got to RB. It would surely mean he has to wait with any wdc ambitions for Max to retire. But I really really can't see him in Stake. I started to listen to Matt&Tommy's race review and they seem to share this view too (about stake). He absolutely deserves a seat, I cannot imagine he would not have one next year, the question is which team would kick or not renew whom to get Carlos.

Minttu

VIP Member
aw min - as someone who went through this at christmas (genuinely at my works christmas party 🥲) it’s HIS LOSS. you deserve so much more than a man who cannot give a clear answer - though i hope he DOES give you a clear answer, there’s still time 💙 if not, i’ll move into that cave with you.
---
this is adorable 😩😫😩😫

50 minutes and still nothing. Good thing I'll probably be seeing him again at some social event with friends 😂

Why did you post a puppy picture now, I've just sent to the girls that I am giving up men and will be buying one to five puppies, and Leo isn't helping... 😂
---
@LaBlonde If Spinster-cave ever is a thing, we'll be travelling the world hunting for our men ❤😂 Just to show the bastards that couldn't get us that we are better off without them, because we are strong, independent women. I'm currently imagining the library of our cave. It's going to be insane 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
it’s just a marketing thing with an icecream brand apparently- probably a pop up store with his fave flavors
as he said VANILLA only? :LOL:
---
borrowed from the wags thread 🥺🥰

it reminds me of their tiramisu video and Lewis pics from bowling in Japan last year
tumblr_09627fd9eba54253fcc9addaa5c5a7bf_8cf32112_1280.jpg

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
View attachment 2869866

Lando and Pierre are almost friends. Both looking so intense with the looks on their faces. Very sexy. Pierre with the denim especially. And a certain girlfriends who looks like she wishes she was literally anywhere else. So not interested in football.
i love this photo because everyone appears to be reacting to something completely different 🤣

like what has lando SEEN

IMG_4866.jpeg

---

The amount of time in this video where Pato and his one little brain cell clearly cannot comprehend what is happening. 🥰🥰

David's so cute, love how up for the media and dumb shit he is. Him and Pato probably share the one Arrow McLaren brain cell to be fair.

And Alexander Rossi is there as well.
i know nothing about david but he and pato are a dream combination 🤣 it’s basically double golden retriever energy and then also alexander rossi i guess.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
exactly!! daniel is a marketing team’s dream too (and already has a huge us following, and was basically the “star” of dts) - any team would have been falling over themselves to get him and i honestly feel like he would have gotten a lot out of it. he genuinely seems to love the us for a start. i’ve said it before though, i think having a management team of his bros has never helped him in terms of making career decisions.
If he really wanted to go to IndyCar I bet McLaren would've probably given him a drive at their team as part of his exit settlement so they could all save face. But he's burnt his F1 chances, and I don't see IndyCar looking to him as an option anymore even if he did become receptive to IndyCar now.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
So triple header to start the season and triple header to end it
I think the Australia-Japan-China makes sense. The teams won't do any back and forth between Asia and Europe and it's probably easier for the jet lag

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just saw people on twitter being upset with Fernando penalty and saying he would never do something like this because he is the most fair-play driver on the grid...... I would called Fernando a lot of things but fairplay is not the one that come first 😅 Do they ever hear about the Crashgate?? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
This is an interesting read, all from the race engineers perspective

Fear, faith, friendship: Inside F1’s most precious relationship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68597260

GP says he won’t work with any other driver after Max
Maxie does nothing for me, but I have a little little crush on GP, there I said it :ROFLMAO:
---
Martin Brundle saying in his column if Carlos had driven in Jeddah he’d probably be leading the world championship. I’m sorry but I’m am putting my whole weight behind him, Charles has time on his side, Carlos may not be in a top team next year so I’m putting it out there - Carlos for 2024 WDC!

please let me have this time to hope - Max will crush this dream in Japan and China but for now I want space to believe it could be true
:ROFLMAO:
tumblr_ccb7441671892b82077bae118e3b14e3_eaf700c2_500.jpg
BabyCarlos.png

• Heart