Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hard agree.
time to bring back your Huntometer for 2024, Jelly!

I will be having an absolute nigtmare of the work overload for the next 2-3 weeks, F1 content will be probably the only one non-work thing that I will make some time for as it works great for my mind distraction-wise, so I really count on something interesting happening. I was following last week's gossips on the wags thread and I am telling you these boys are boys, even if there is some little drama, it has nothing on what it could have been, they are at point 1 or 2 on 10 points scale of scandal and drama. I think somewhere in Monaco Fernando is smirking :LOL:

Speaking of Aston, @StephenTJackson Lancelot is leading overtakes statistics, I was quite surprised but good for him
5cs4zj1ps9uc1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ems_F55

VIP Member
:oops:

View attachment 2857342

this one without Helmut is me trying to lure @Ems_F55 back in;)
(no pressure of course, I just saw your username in likes, I hope all is well🥰)
View attachment 2857344
Thank you @OOps2022 I was actually on earlier and was going to post. I’ve been on and off reading but not posting. Took a break when the season ended and the last few months have been busy with kids, work and trying to sort out my life but that’s for another day. Heads not in a great place so kind of shut a lot of people out and even lost a bit of interest in F1.
I have missed this page & the craic (& lusting over drivers 🤣) ❤

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I jumped feet first out on the deep end and asked for a date, did not stick the landing. Feels more like I've hit every single branch on the way down towards the water and belly flopped in the end. He saw it 20 minutes ago.

Is being a strong independent woman asking for a date, or even better "to check out what's happening at the square this weekend or something else", just hanging out, getting to know eachother, so hard to comprehend?
I womaned up, now it's his turn to grow a pair 😂
I'm going to crawl back into my spinster cave again and never try my luck at dating. (I say now, and if I get a positive answer, I'll be happy again)
aw min - as someone who went through this at christmas (genuinely at my works christmas party 🥲) it’s HIS LOSS. you deserve so much more than a man who cannot give a clear answer - though i hope he DOES give you a clear answer, there’s still time 💙 if not, i’ll move into that cave with you.
---
this is adorable 😩😫😩😫

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
More from Twinklaren photo session

each one better than the other:ROFLMAO:
da6600bfcfb093d25f3eaf5e39d1a5eeb48bc176.jpg
30a62e89e80456d1b59a861d78483114bbf5a1cb.jpg

this one to be commented by somebody else ;)
126253f60dffb8aae28ccbdd29ed44476819b7a7.jpg

---
Thank you. I hope so too because I can’t live my life like this anymore ❤. It’s scary and I should have done it years ago but I have to keep going.
you've got this Ems!
---
Ems, the scariest thing will be starting it and then you just keep putting one foot in front of the other until one it's behind you.
#Facts

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Thank you @OOps2022 I was actually on earlier and was going to post. I’ve been on and off reading but not posting. Took a break when the season ended and the last few months have been busy with kids, work and trying to sort out my life but that’s for another day. Heads not in a great place so kind of shut a lot of people out and even lost a bit of interest in F1.
Good to see you here Emsie, keeping my fingers crossed for all the things you mention going in the good direction. 🥰

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
the rumour was that zak made him that offer, wasn’t it? i could absolutely have seen it (it would have worked for both parties imo) but, like you say, the moment is gone now.

i genuinely don’t mind danny ricc but it’s a career just full of him making the wrong decisions at the wrong time or believing his own hype. everything post rb (the first time) could have been so different for him. for one, he should have stayed at renault.
---

agreed, sadly. this is why having a team of your friends doesn’t work!! he’s always been chasing more, rather than considering the options he actually had.
I quite liked him but some of his fans were (and still are) insufferable during the mclaren days and some of his déclarations he made made me dislike him more and more...
I am not saying i am enjoying his downfall, i find it rather sad, but i can't help but think this is a bit of karma
---
Oh i didn't noticed that the Paris-Roubaix was starting now. I guess i won't take a nap this afternoon after all 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

I think Russell will be submitting this presentation to Toto to suggest Carlos shouldn't be signed to mercedes for next year.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I'll bring it back when they are worthy of it. They are all so bloody dull. People popping off about Lando ffs. He's a single guy on a date with an ex footy WAG. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. That does not a playboy make.
Where's this generations Jenson?????
369123150171060f8c5b863c1624208de8cb6d0c.jpg

---
Their tiny minds couldn't handle the James Hunt slagging. And it's sad.

As much as Lando should choose better dating partners (me), he's doing nothing wrong.
he's been seen on Raya recently and allegedly still has his follow unfollow woman boobs habit on IG so I am looking in his direction with some little tiny hope that something will happen :LOL:

still my biggest dream is Carlos and George being slaggy in their linen name-embroided shirts - speaking of Carlos, give us Slagcedes TOTO!

sternchen275

VIP Member
Big hugs Ems - and celebrate the small steps like big wins which they are..you posted today here!!!
---
So no spear wing parts for Logan and need to use the old staff, James needs to make sure they have enough spare parts that both cars can run. Development is one part to been successful, but if they can’t produce enough parts they need to have a look at that part of the operation asap

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Love to see no Max, Checo or Lewis on the podium 😍
---
Sky must be struggling for money this year 🧐 they’ve not sent Natalie and Naomi over to Oz, and last year they had presenters over there as normal. Anyone would think max winning every week is affecting sky sports subscriptions. Mine is cancelled now for the next month at least, I may just watch highlights if Max keeps winning

Last edited: