Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s mad he was apparently so close to Max in a Red Bull but so far behind Yuki in a RB. Guess he needs it set up how he likes to drive and can’t drive around a set up he doesn’t like
It's a shame he'll never get to prove it, if it's true. He's a walking ick to me now but he was exciting back in the day.
Ngl Yuki and Liam together IS exciting. Although that 2nd RB/VCarb/Alphatauri/Torro Rosso/Minardi seat is becoming as cursed as the 2nd Redbull one.
---

This is a bit bonkers
He bums Horner and has stopped trying to be WDC. He brings home points and hasn't caused drama. Why would they change it at this point? Horner locked him down so that he has an ally in the fold just in case...

Reactions: 9

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
while too many drivers are busy wandering around Monaco with various people and showing off wag wannabees for whatever reason :ROFLMAO:, Lewis went to South Korea, dressed as the Blue Teletubby for his arrival :LOL:

View attachment 2874605View attachment 2874606
Even nearly an unsafe release for Lando in Monaco.

Definite 5s penalty for Ocon IMO.

---
Formula E crossing over with a cute curly haired boybander wasn't on my Sunday wishlist, but I'm here for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
exactly!! daniel is a marketing team’s dream too (and already has a huge us following, and was basically the “star” of dts) - any team would have been falling over themselves to get him and i honestly feel like he would have gotten a lot out of it. he genuinely seems to love the us for a start. i’ve said it before though, i think having a management team of his bros has never helped him in terms of making career decisions.
Unfortunately i think he was just too greedy and that Indy wasn't paying enough for his *high standards*. He should have stay in Renault, the team was beeing buil around him. He was their star and have all the spots on him but he decided to leave them for more money and we see how it went.

OOps2022

VIP Member
View attachment 2869866

Lando and Pierre are almost friends. Both looking so intense with the looks on their faces. Very sexy. Pierre with the denim especially. And a certain girlfriends who looks like she wishes she was literally anywhere else. So not interested in football.
while sitting in front of freaking Ronaldinho and is that Louis Figo in the back? they were sat in some vip seats it looks like? (I am sure Kika was probably not born when Ronaldinho was in his primetime)

Pierre's hair situation, something indeed seems to be going on, it looks extra fluffy and there's a lot of it

Minttu

VIP Member
Minttu, I’m also more vertically challenged than Yuki and cannot walk in heels without either twisting my ankle, slipping, or falling over (or all 3) 😭
These are what I wear as my “fancy” sandals. I have them in a nude colour as well.
View attachment 2859787
There is a high street brand in the UK, New Look, where I usually get my “fancy” shoes from if you want to check if they have anything there that you like the look of (I’ve just checked on their website and they have a lot of black suedette block heeled sandals)?
Let me just start this by saying that I love how "More vertical challenged than Yuki now is a thing. To my advantage (or disadvantaged), my number is 153cm/4"9'ft and has been since I was about 17(Even after 11 years, I am dreaming of the growth spurt everyone else got 😂)

I will 100% check out the shoes❤ Thank you!! If I don't have them when I go on my first or second vacation, I will defintetly buy them on my third, which is in London 😂 (I wasn't even planning on travelling this much this year, but my host family from the US is in going on a London/England trip, so I need to go se them when they are so close🙈)

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I live you Andrea for managing to turn last year brick in a rocketship mid season but i think you will learn and improve more if you admit you fucked up sometimes. Saying that Lando's strategy yesterday was to giving him a chance to be on the podium is WILD. No one (from fans to pundits to commentators) understood what you were doing....

*i am still angry about it? Yes, yes i am 😅

You can take Andrea out of Ferrari. But you can't take the Ferrari out of Andrea.

That strategy made zero sense. The slightly early first stop was right for the undercut. But then to pit so early the second time, made zero sense. Covering a car that wasn't a threat and making Lando do half a race on tyres he'd previously managed barely 1/4 on.

Even I don't need to listen to Bernie Collins to know that was bollocks.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
i hadn’t thought about it like this but 😬

And Pirelli have had to guess about tyres. Because they haven't even been able to send someone out to check things out.

It was also built on swampland, so there could be ground movement that has led to micro bumps that nobody knows about.

veronica71

VIP Member
Sergio is putting up a hell of a fight to keep that RB seat, if he keeps performing well as a no.2 all season, I can't see RB dropping Sergio. If he falls off the level, then RB should look at Carlos as a very good option.
But Carlos is a better long term prospect for RBR if Max jumps ship or decides to give it all up

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Looks like I'll be going to Silverstone, Spa, and I won't be celebrating my birthday in Vegas, but I'm not complaining about celebrating it in Brazil either 💃 2025 can just come around, I am ready for my year of travels and Formula one!
There is also a slight chance I will try to go to Australia too!
Travel blog time for you for next year 😁 we can follow along on your trips 😁😁

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh fuck you FOM. The McLaren Unboxed were the reason i fell in love with the team in the first place. Bunch of greedy bastards 🤬

All so we can have one episode of drive to survive scripted to make out McLaren and Lando conspired to destroy Oscar Piastri or something bat shit bollocks like that.

I bet we don't even get a Ninja Yuki destroying Daniel's career one last time episode because DTS love Daniel. They will probably make out Daniel is the victim.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Sergio is putting up a hell of a fight to keep that RB seat, if he keeps performing well as a no.2 all season, I can't see RB dropping Sergio. If he falls off the level, then RB should look at Carlos as a very good option.
I am waiting a bit more to make my opinion about Checo. Let's not forget that last year after 4 races he had 2 wins, a 2nd place and a 5th place. It all went to hell after Miami where, i think, he didn't expect Max to come back and beat him so easily.
So i will waited until the summer break to make my decision

idk21

Chatty Member
I had a random funny thought earlier:
Logan ✨manifested✨ Alex’s crash after what Williams did to him at the last race

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Maybe I am a crazy catlady after all... I think I have incidentally adopted my neighbours cat, it has been chilling around in my winter garden during the night, and I think it just woke up, because that was one startled cat walking passed and realizing that both I and the dog saw it 😂 As long as it catches the mice and doesn't fight my pet bagder that lives under my outhouse, I am happy😅
I've got a part time cat too. He lives across the garden and pops over when he wants a cuddle. We don't even feed him, he literally just comes over for some affection. He's currently lying on my bed looking out of the window watching the birdies.

forgive me daniel, but:

Sadly we know he's done. Should have retired after Renault. It's been a good run but it's time to go,Danny boy. He shouldn't ruin your legacy over one too many poor seasons at the end of his career.

Also, I'll probably be able to catch up some of the race at work. Rangers and Celtic play this afternoon and that always means work is absolutely dead, appointments turn into no shows and we all generally stand about doing nothing.
1000008033.jpg

• Heart