Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
we need much much more from that surfing Lewis (pre, during and after)
also the 3rd slide :LOL:
---
PS I am so annoyed by absolutely everything today, I already was on one walk earlier, now I am going for a second one to walk the emotions out, even vision of Sharl's ice cream was not enough :ROFLMAO:
(yes, I am fishing for Lewis' thirst trap, only it could help)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Minttu

VIP Member
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...
Sending you lots of support, hugs and love, Bobs ❤ You'll get through this, and that cyst is going to be like Carlos appendix for you; deadweight, that will make you even better (and faster) in the end ❤🥰

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Max really in his idgaf anymore era 😂 He is always criticizing everything F1/FIA do. And i agree with him here but you just know that F1 put China as a sprint just to create fake entertainment and chaos with it being almost a new track for everyone

90sgirl

VIP Member
The way everyone’s reacting was screw if the drivers are ok it’s if the chassis is on 😂

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh my, George calling Ferni "a car ahead" in his post, and Fernando's super sassy post, I want to see what happens next with them
Maybe no more new years eve parties.

Alonso is a dirty driver every so often, he just has these moments where he does something very unsportsmanlike and it is most unbecoming.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
merc probably needs to put Kimi in the seat as they have no other options (we all know mick isn’t that great or Toto would sign him up)
I have just a question about Antonelli. How many superlicense points does he have? And where does he need to finish this year to have enough to get it ? Because i don't think FRECA give that much points...
And i still think it is way too early. Let him finish his f2 season and see how he did on the whole year before promoting him. It can ruined his career to be throw in there if he isn't ready

OOps2022

VIP Member
Just 5 full minutes of Lando and Carlos giggling together 😂😂
*this is the swap the box challenge they filmed this weekend

Lando is adorably shy in this clip and Carlos' eyes are even bigger than usually, he looks like a happy kid

their interaction here remind me of good old times and that challenge with baby Yoda and tiramisu, I missed their squeeeky laughter when they are together 🥰

061wan

Finally made it to the post race interviews, so happy to see Guenther 🥰

Also loved Carlos’s recommending all drivers get their appendix removed in the winter

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
And Pirelli have had to guess about tyres. Because they haven't even been able to send someone out to check things out.

It was also built on swampland, so there could be ground movement that has led to micro bumps that nobody knows about.
wait, but china is open now since a while. How could they not send someone out? 😳

that race will be another interesting one - specially with the short FP, which might be even shorter if there is rain (it’s the season for that)
---
I missed this earlier. Now we know red suits him for sure 🤣
no we don’t need him looking like mario or bob the builder - or is he already starting his bad fashion Ferrari phase? 😭

• Haha
Peach is the worst so that makes sense too!

Shhhh I have to keep up appearances for those who just pop in here occasionally! 😅
I'm blaming this Lando liking on a lack of slaggy behaviour in the paddock. Even I don't find him completely unbearable now he's with Oscar.
You know full well that if someone unexpectedly posts a Tulum style video we'l be "Lando, who?". Who's ya money on? I can't call it but I'm hoping it's someone we can't see coming.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Get yourself ready Liam. No way Daniel is keeping that seat. Daniel totally unaware of what was going on and taking out Alex.
I agree.

at the same time I kind of feel for him atm, it will move him to his mclaren days state of mind. but from the replays it looks a bit like he was unaware indeed... quite weird for such experienced driver...