Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Having watched the full video, I just can't never get over how much of an absolute dorky idiot he is, how cute and adorable he is, how sexy he is, and how much he is the definition of himbo. 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
---

I think Oscar wears a wetsuit better than Sir Lewis. πŸ˜†πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

Oh theres even a little video.
oh, so the video is there already? running to youtube to see it :ROFLMAO:

Oscar's little video is only lacking Lando, but thanks to Zak their contracts are long so I would expect them surfing or diving together clip in the future :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I need breakfast so if anyone would like to do a gentle safety car in the next 5-10 mins that would be very much appreciated.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I saw this close up and is this puppy a dog version of Charles: here emo and contemplating Ferrari life but probably full of joy and crazy when playing or running around

View attachment 2866805
I am just wondering if he kept wandering around the town with the dog in his hand like that all day long πŸ˜‚
I think he doesn't want to give it back to its owner πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Wasn't it the drunk teenager you chased from the sofa, and not the cat? πŸ˜‚

I am up and not crying too!
And I'm pretty sure I only have about three hours of sleep, so if its boring, I will be sleeping through itπŸ˜‚
2 sofas 🀣. The cats too much of a diva to share!

• Haha

061wan

The Red Bull front row 😬

I traditionally fall asleep watching Suzuka so I'm predicting I’ll drop off around lap 20

Minttu

VIP Member
I miss Justine. She was low key, normal and she looks πŸ”₯ on her insta. Couldn't give a crap about the wags tbh but the fact she wasn't insufferable made me quite like that one.
I'm sure one of the reasons why we liked her is that she was just not out there to be seen that much πŸ˜‚
but he got a glow up - or let’s blame Lewis for that as Mick in Haas is like a -10 compared to now 🀫
I'm not so sure about the glow up, sure he's had one, but having TikTok model Laila by his side makes the glow fade for me. πŸ˜… He can still call me in ten years if he feels like it, tho, he'll probably be even better looking then πŸ˜‡