F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, i just looked at alpine's times, almost 30 sec behind the last car in front of them (logan would be ahead of them if not for that incident)

Reactions: 4
Ah man, I dozed on and off for most of this. Doesn't look like I missed much...Max ahead by 11 seconds as per usual.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, i just looked at alpine's times, almost 30 sec behind the last car in front of them (logan would be ahead of them if not for that incident)
Pierre has some damages from that contact at the start but yeah their pace is absolutely nowhere...

Reactions: 2
Oh george
---
Oscar is indeed a stoic koala, this radio was so calm 😅

Reactions: 6
Maxie 12 secs ahead of his teammate 😂 😭

I am happy for yuki though, he will be so happy

Reactions: 5
Yuki like 50 seconds behind the W15 even - was that gap that big?
It feels like there are less changes for any of the non RB, Ferrari, McLaren, AM, Mercedes teams as they seem to have the points in their hands. Only luck is that Lance isn’t up front with Fernando
---
Is P at the race today? Would be great for her to see her Maxie winning

Reactions: 3
And now the question is do I nap or do I go get breakfast?

Yuki home point is I think the only positive here.

Reactions: 5
Mad Max round 1 has begun.
Good work Carlos, he’s a hot piece for next year

Reactions: 3
Most exciting thing to happen is Lances radio, so not much you've missed.😂
SO glad I sacrificed my sleep for 2 days to see Max do the exact same thing he's done for what feels like forever.
Even worse....no Jenson or Rosberg or Brundle. Sky need to sort their tit out. They take the sting out of this boring ass (atm) sport at least.

Reactions: 10
George under investigation for the Piastri incident.

I feel like George has handed in his Head Boy badge since he went boyband hair. And I don't hate bad boy George. I loved Head Boy George as well.

And if a 5s penalty gets Oscar his place back, I won't mind that either. 😆

Reactions: 7
Yes Sharl driver of the day. As much as I am disappointed he is not on a podium, 4th is good after that quali

But i am sad for lando

Pobrecito's hair after 2h in helmet looks amazing af and here I am wondering if I should wash my hair today :LOL:
---
Also I saw you there Pierluigi hyping Carlos up, introduce yourself more;)

Reactions: 7
Not Max shrugging off Carlos' question about tyres and immediately saying Charles was strong today?

Or did I imagine that, I need a replay - EDIT it was Checo asking 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.