F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaa, I missed your post yesterday, I hope you will feel better soon. Here's something for you 😘

Whora the Explora ❀🀠
Those were the times of fun πŸ˜‚

Feel better @aidil πŸ₯° You'll just have to catch up on all of that chocolate you should have been eating today, later, guilt free❀ (I only had one piece left, so now I'm contemplating having a glass of wine. Since easter here in Norway seems to be about resurrecting yourself every day for about 10 days from all the alcohol we consume πŸ˜‚)
1660419162832.png

---
Never forget thread 69!

There's only 20 threads left, and we get to experience that magic of a thread again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just the flashback I needed today, love you Oopsy! πŸ₯Ί Makes up for me not being able to eat chocolate today 😭😭😭
I hope you'll feel better soon!

honestly, I am really counting on Pierre, everyone became so boring* and predictable there in f1, I am looking at Pierre from time to time trying to manifest him going tulum way again, these were the times!

EDIT: *lack of photos of Carmen and George together for like 2 weeks made people wonder if something is going on there. Can you imagine, if it turned out Georgie is single, I don't even want to get my hopes too high!

Reactions: 5
I hope you'll feel better soon!

honestly, I am really counting on Pierre, everyone became so boring* and predictable there in f1, I am looking at Pierre from time to time trying to manifest him going tulum way again, these were the times!

EDIT: *lack of photos of Carmen and George together for like 2 weeks made people wonder if something is going on there. Can you imagine, if it turned out Georgie is single, I don't even want to get my hopes too high!
You would be having to fight Mama Knit Happens for George....he's her fave bless her πŸ˜…

Happy Easter all. I am celebrating by waiting til tomorrow or Tuesday to snaffle a reduced price Easter Egg from the supermarket to help fuel me in my DIY project. Gonna have one bicep bigger than the other after I'm done with all the paint rollering πŸ˜…

Never forget thread 69!

That thread was such a good time. Best thread ever....
Screenshot_20240331_152941_Tumblr.jpg

Please racing gods and goddesses, save this potentially boring ass season by giving us an unhinged driver to unexpectedly perve obsess over πŸ™. Oh to go back to titty monaco football match time.

• Haha
You would be having to fight Mama Knit Happens for George....he's her fave bless her πŸ˜…

Happy Easter all. I am celebrating by waiting til tomorrow or Tuesday to snaffle a reduced price Easter Egg from the supermarket to help fuel me in my DIY project. Gonna have one bicep bigger than the other after I'm done with all the paint rollering πŸ˜…
Oh all I want Knit is someone being slaggy, and the more unexpected person the better. On the other hand I like how Hermione George is, so if he changed massively I would be a bit dissapointed, I don't know if there is enough room left in the Carlos' Naughty Boys' corner πŸ˜… all I know is that we are in boring PR controlled moment now and I need someone to do something :LOL:
---
Not Charles and @LaBlonde 's audio being posted by the NFL itself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That thread was such a good time. Best thread ever....
View attachment 2847722

Please racing gods and goddesses, save this potentially boring ass season by giving us an unhinged driver to unexpectedly perve obsess over πŸ™. Oh to go back to titty monaco football match time.
Honestly I was having the worst time in my then job and this place was such a beautiful escape for me 🀣 Thank the LAWD for hot Pierre slag summer cos it was the only thing that kept me sane (debatable..!).

Whora the Explora ❀🀠
Those were the times of fun πŸ˜‚

Feel better @aidil πŸ₯° You'll just have to catch up on all of that chocolate you should have been eating today, later, guilt free❀ (I only had one piece left, so now I'm contemplating having a glass of wine. Since easter here in Norway seems to be about resurrecting yourself every day for about 10 days from all the alcohol we consume πŸ˜‚)
View attachment 2847466
---

There's only 20 threads left, and we get to experience that magic of a thread again πŸ˜‚
Thanks mate, hope you can weather the wine storm! 🀣 I also need resurrecting now you’ve reminded me of that baguette pic 🫠

• Heart
wait, what

---
Not Charles and @LaBlonde 's audio being posted by the NFL itself πŸ˜‚

i need to copyright this so it stops being used without my explicit consent πŸ₯²
---
also keep being just absolutely unhinged nico you weirdo (affectionate)

IMG_4836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My reaction :oops: is for both Nico and that tweet,I don't want to see any inchiiiiident :oops:
I mean, just for shits and giggles I'm not averse to a little inchident. Just a teeny tiny one. Less of a touch and more of a kiss. Just 2 cars lightly smooching so that we get a slightly more interesting podium. That may make me a bad person but...I want to duck Fernando so that's pretty much a given anyway πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.