F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just kiss already πŸ™„

The only thing I can't forgive Oscar for is making me almost like Lando.
On a serious note, though, he's definitely thriving with a good team mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
:LOL: It's almost Easter but Pato's advent calendar is still going strong

Having watched the full video, I just can't never get over how much of an absolute dorky idiot he is, how cute and adorable he is, how sexy he is, and how much he is the definition of himbo. 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
---

Just leaving this here
I think Oscar wears a wetsuit better than Sir Lewis. πŸ˜†πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

Oh theres even a little video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Having watched the full video, I just can't never get over how much of an absolute dorky idiot he is, how cute and adorable he is, how sexy he is, and how much he is the definition of himbo. 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
---

I think Oscar wears a wetsuit better than Sir Lewis. πŸ˜†πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€

Oh theres even a little video.
oh, so the video is there already? running to youtube to see it :ROFLMAO:

Oscar's little video is only lacking Lando, but thanks to Zak their contracts are long so I would expect them surfing or diving together clip in the future :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...
Hope you are OK Bobby and feel better soon, we miss you πŸ’œ

I still cannot believe that Mick is Michael's son. Like what HAPPENED?? Why is he so embarassing and without ANY charisma to boot

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still cannot believe that Mick is Michael's son. Like what HAPPENED?? Why is he so embarassing and without ANY charisma to boot
I actually thought he came across quite well when he was at Haas but my god, he's unbearable now. Too much cringe insta girlfriend material and not enough Seb in his life. I really think he needs someone to ground him.

Reactions: 7
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...
Sending you lots of support, hugs and love, Bobs ❀ You'll get through this, and that cyst is going to be like Carlos appendix for you; deadweight, that will make you even better (and faster) in the end ❀πŸ₯°

• Heart

Cannot believe I'm gonna have to watch George Russell walking around the paddock NOT looking so utterly handsome in perfectly styled Tommy Hilfiger clothing. George and TH are the definition of match made in heaven.

Adidas is just gonna be boring, so i will need tiny little short shorts and vest tops for workouts to make this deal anywhere near acceptable to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cannot believe I'm gonna have to watch George Russell walking around the paddock NOT looking so utterly handsome in perfectly styled Tommy Hilfiger clothing. George and TH are the definition of match made in heaven.

Adidas is just gonna be boring, so i will need tiny little short shorts and vest tops for workouts to make this deal anywhere near acceptable to me.
Why am I imagining George in an Adidas tracksuit, doing the Slav-squat. πŸ˜‚

• Haha

will George and carmen also loose their brand ambassador roles? No more non disclosure ads from Carmen & flights to the US

guess TH was more interested in Lewis & doesn’t see George or Merc worth the investment 🀫 is this the start of the downfall moneywise for Merc? Toto needs to hit up Zack for his brand deal strategies - unless of course Adidas pays a fortune, didn’t bother with German football team and lost that to Nike

red cupcake

someone please bring sunscreen sponsor to Ferrari so he is forced to use sunscreen:ROFLMAO:
eab9441c4fa4389fab5cf88b5ea72d061324ec56.jpg

---
I am currently watching this, but ONLY because of Yuki :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.