F1 chatter #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we had the same headline warning of a egg shortage because of Easter - wonder if it’s because of the German eggnog version (Eierlikör) everyone seem to have during the holidays 😂
The very few that makes their own Egglikør here is not responsible for the shortage, I'll tell you that much 😂 We buy some imported stuff. And based on what I've seen when visiting the Vinmonopol before it closed for easter, it's wierd there isn't a wine shortage here, people were buying at least two bags each. I only bought one, because I am a sensible human being who knows that it open again tomorrow. And I will be drinking mine today, so I can stop and buy another one tomorrow 😂
Oscar (and the McLaren team) went to see the Great Barrier Reef

"Speed demon" is not what id call Oscar, Speed - something, yes. But he's no Demon, more like a calm angel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The very few that makes their own Egglikør here is not responsible for the shortage, I'll tell you that much 😂 We buy some imported stuff. And based on what I've seen when visiting the Vinmonopol before it closed for easter, it's wierd there isn't a wine shortage here, people were buying at least two bags each. I only bought one, because I am a sensible human being who knows that it open again tomorrow. And I will be drinking mine today, so I can stop and buy another one tomorrow 😂
I‘m fully missing out on the crazy love it this year (didn’t even bought any of the filled chocolate eggs 😩) as I‘m true to been German travelling since its 4 days off 😇

Reactions: 1
Nothing. The icky girlfriend stuff has left me feeling nothing. Not even the thighs are sending me feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you take the quote without knowing who said it you would think it's from 2022...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing. The icky girlfriend stuff has left me feeling nothing. Not even the thighs are sending me feral.

When can we have someone as low key as Justine was back with Mick? So he'll get out of his TikTok era, and back to being handsome again 😂

I also noticed that she has "in between Copenhagen & Geneva" in her bio 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When can we have someone as low key as Justine was back with Mick? So he'll get out of his TikTok era, and back to being handsome again 😂

I miss Justine. She was low key, normal and she looks 🔥 on her insta. Couldn't give a crap about the wags tbh but the fact she wasn't insufferable made me quite like that one.

• Heart

but he got a glow up - or let’s blame Lewis for that as Mick in Haas is like a -10 compared to now 🤫

oscar literally where are you going with all that

why is his waist so tiny

• Heart
  • Haha
ffs now you guys have reminded me of this ick-tok and I will never forgive you 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I miss Justine. She was low key, normal and she looks 🔥 on her insta. Couldn't give a crap about the wags tbh but the fact she wasn't insufferable made me quite like that one.
I'm sure one of the reasons why we liked her is that she was just not out there to be seen that much 😂
but he got a glow up - or let’s blame Lewis for that as Mick in Haas is like a -10 compared to now 🤫
I'm not so sure about the glow up, sure he's had one, but having TikTok model Laila by his side makes the glow fade for me. 😅 He can still call me in ten years if he feels like it, tho, he'll probably be even better looking then 😇

Reactions: 4
ffs now you guys have reminded me of this ick-tok and I will never forgive you 🤢

ick wise only two things can compare - Estie "dancing" with Flavy and Carlos' kiss for photographers with eyes wide open 😅😂
---
I don;t know if it is a glow up, but I would agree there was a major change and he certainly found a time machine to the 90-ties boysbands wardrobe :ROFLMAO:
---
WHAT is this 😂
d73b26cf3a20f385f920fa4317d3c01740ce7071.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hello Charles!!
1000009739.jpg

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

I'm still lurking here...had a rough few weeks. Had a lot of stomach ache. The GP felt swelling in my abdomen. Had an ultrasound in the hospital. Have a large cyst on my uterus. I'm going to the gynecologist urgently next week... hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to be more active...
I hope you will feel better soon Bobby!!!!😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

sending you lots of love bobby 💙 xx

• Heart
Hello Charles!!
View attachment 2844282

Fingers crossed - hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.