F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how reliable they are but if it is true then it's just disgusting. I want to think he won't get out of it by just paying the victim but i don't have much hope 😔

Reactions: 5
So he made the deal to settle before he’d even been interviewed and knew what the allegations exactly were? That’s a bit suss

Reactions: 6
So he made the deal to settle before he’d even been interviewed and knew what the allegations exactly were? That’s a bit suss
and the amount. I know he is rich, but still, it's a HUGE amount of money, you don't just offer such money to show how innocent you are.....

and the amount. I know he is rich, but still, it's a HUGE amount of money, you don't just offer such money to show how innocent you are.....
apparently not that uncommon, and also there are rumors a lawsuit is to be filled or has already been. With the money the staff member would also need to pay her lawyer, and those can be quickly very expensive

Reactions: 4
I create our 2024 fantasy league. Welcome to the Petty Pobrecito Baguetty league 2024 edition 😁

Here is the link

And here is the code to enter

C4BSSDNEE04

I hope it works 😅

• Heart
heloooo, just here for a sec, but I listened to Sharl's new songs, very calming, very nice, even beautiful I would say🥰. I LOVED THEM 🥰
what a gem
(and all I was thinking was that cat @LaBlonde posted yesterday:LOL:)
---
And talking of calming, a nice article from the photographer who took some pictures of Lewis, I am linking the whole article for the photographer's story

and she called this picture GLOWING SENSATION and I will not argue with that
View attachment 2761208
He is so PERFECT it’s actually a little bit wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I create our 2024 fantasy league. Welcome to the Petty Pobrecito Baguetty league 2024 edition 😁

Here is the link

C4BSSDNEE04

I hope it works 😅
I love the name, Blabla!

the page doesn't let me log in at the moment, I will try later
---

Here is the link

C4BSSDNEE04

I hope it works 😅
it works, but important thing:
@Blablabla29 I think the usernames are visible, not just names of the teams so you might want to change this, but I have no idea how, you may throw me out for the time being, I will log in later

Last edited:
I joined but I think youcan see my full name? 🤔
I don;t know how to change it on the league level, but last year I changed my username in "personal information" and it was possible, it doesn't affect the login and anything else but the username that is shown
---
George, got jealous of the attention Twinklaren gets and asked someone to film from certain angle;)
is this a headband I am seeing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don;t know how to change it on the league level, but last year I changed my username in "personal information" and it was possible, it doesn't affect the login and anything else but the username that is shown
---
Changed, thank you🥰

Reactions: 1
I love the name, Blabla!

the page doesn't let me log in at the moment, I will try later
---

it works, but important thing:
@Blablabla29 I think the usernames are visible, not just names of the teams so you might want to change this, but I have no idea how, you may throw me out for the time being, I will log in later
Oh it's weird because it never asked me to show the full names and i can't find somewhere to hide them ☹

I wonder if it was an affair that went sour.

I hope that he’s kicked out if he’s behaved inappropriately and it’s not covered up as it with powerful men
It sounds more like the rejection of an offer of an affair. I get the impression that if the person making the accusations had been involved in a consensual relationship with him this all would have been publicly dismissed as her being bitter or jealous and then we would have the usual poor me interviews from Geri and a I have learned from my mistakes interview from Horner

"Flora respira", the way he looks like a confused kid and a hot man all within one short clip
he will surely do something icky soon, this always happens whenever he starts crawling out of the naughty boys' corner a bit :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.