F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe it's the new feature and maybe it shows them automatically
Yeah apparently it's a new feature cause people complained that they did not know who was in their league when it only showed the team name 😩

You can change your name in the account section, you can use something like a nickname or initial

I'm going to create two teams and experiment cause the prices are so high this year 😂

Reactions: 5
It sounds more like the rejection of an offer of an affair. I get the impression that if the person making the accusations had been involved in a consensual relationship with him this all would have been publicly dismissed as her being bitter or jealous and then we would have the usual poor me interviews from Geri and a I have learned from my mistakes interview from Horner
Yes that’s a very good point - they’d be spinning it if they could.

I don;t know how to change it on the league level, but last year I changed my username in "personal information" and it was possible, it doesn't affect the login and anything else but the username that is shown
---
George, got jealous of the attention Twinklaren gets and asked someone to film from certain angle;)
is this a headband I am seeing?

He does have the most beautiful round twink arse. 🍑🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah apparently it's a new feature cause people complained that they did not know who was in their league when it only showed the team name 😩

You can change your name in the account section, you can use something like a nickname or initial

I'm going to create two teams and experiment cause the prices are so high this year 😂
I just changed my name too, still showing everyone's names in there. So I'm opting out for now😅 will check in to see if my name isn't showing in full later 😅
(And that's not because I'm afraid of anyone of you knowing it, more everyone else that might lurk around in the shadows😅)

I just changed my name too, still showing everyone's names in there. So I'm opting out for now😅 will check in to see if my name isn't showing in full later 😅
(And that's not because I'm afraid of anyone of you knowing it, more everyone else that might lurk around in the shadows😅)
Yeah you're right 🥲 I might make a new account and start over 😂

Edit: OK it worked and I am good now 😂

Last edited:
I’m sorry, I know we are being quite serious with the whole Horner situation but I’ve got to say…….f**k me! 🫠🤤
IMG_2702.jpeg
IMG_2703.jpeg
IMG_2704.jpeg
IMG_2705.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
also, GOSSIP KINGS

you know charles phoned pierre like mmaatteee you won’t believe what’s happening before lewis even put pen to paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh god, there is a video too, it's basically the camerawoman* making heart eyes at Sharl
I feel so spoiled by this content

*nice job @LaBlonde

I really should not be buying a vinyl or a music score now, it is very tempting though (the delivery costs are almost equal to the price)

• Heart
oh god, there is a video too, it's basically the camerawoman* making heart eyes at Sharl
I feel so spoiled by this content

*nice job @LaBlonde

I really should not be buying a vinyl or a music score now, it is very tempting though (the delivery costs are almost equal to the price)
thanks oops i worked really hard filming this 🫡

in further additions of drivers being exactly those girls i knew they were:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so annoyed at the f1 fantasy showing people names. With all the weirdos on internet i wonder how they could think it will be a good idea.
I try to change it in my personnal informations but so far it didn't work. I will wait until tomorrow to see if it will update during the night or not. And if not i will deleted the league to set up another account because i don't really like having my name out there... 😕

I wonder if it was an affair that went sour.

I hope that he’s kicked out if he’s behaved inappropriately and it’s not covered up as it with powerful men
From what’s being reported it just sounds like text messages, now maybe more comes out but total abuse of his position as TP either way.

Embarrassing for the Lady in White too, but you lose them how you get them and it sounds like he was never a nice man to begin with.

• Heart
I am so annoyed at the f1 fantasy showing people names. With all the weirdos on internet i wonder how they could think it will be a good idea.
I try to change it in my personnal informations but so far it didn't work. I will wait until tomorrow to see if it will update during the night or not. And if not i will deleted the league to set up another account because i don't really like having my name out there... 😕
it's stupid what they did this year. I say do not care, delete the league even now and you could set up the new one later when you're ready (with the same name, it really fits :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

it’s SUCH a terrible decision on their part - i wonder if people will complain. did anyone really care THAT much about not knowing whose team belonged to who in their private leagues? just ask the person! there’s absolutely no need to show people’s full names, especially with no option to turn it off.

Its ridiculous! I don't know why there's no option to change it either

I can set up a new league if it helps, I made another account with my name here so we can start again 🤗

If anyone wants to join the league, make sure to create a new account on the F1 site first to be safe!

Ok so attempt number 2 😅

Here is the league link

And the code

C8VE5B22N04

Make sure to set up a new account with a pseudo to join 😁

I am deleting the other one

• Heart
only one of them is winning america’s next top model and it isn’t oscar sorry i do not have your photo in my hand:

the contrast from lando like 😤😤 to oscar being 🥹 everytime is killing me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We made it guys, technically it was the last week of winterbreak!
Thank GOD for that. Weekends have become pointless since December....I'm quite lost without F1 dictating them!
I also think some of you have lost your minds because, whilst my irritation with Lando has gone and I find him quite amusing now...there is NO WAY y'all still find him hot with this awful facial hair! Ladies c'mon...glad he can grow it now but just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Bless him but no. The hair can stay though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.