F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis said: hold my Almave, let's cause chaos! Ciao ragazzi e ragazze a Maranello!

FGloLgFUYAE7L9f.jpg
LewisJpn2023.jpg
LHdance.jpg

tumblr_0e9ffc65819aba5ef7fe905cbc89104c_d7fc59d7_1280.jpg
tumblr_f1b2773fb4a51672ea50c791b13c3de6_64710a34_1280.jpg

Questions:
- who knew
- who didn't know
- what about Sharl
- is this Lewis statement that only Sharl is worth to carry on his legacy
- will it be a a moooolti year contract, how many years...is your new contract Lewis
- what about Pobrecito, where will he go
- will Toto invite Fred to his wedding anniversary so he could eat plastic flowers again or will they have silent days now
- Ferrari shirtless promo followed by fashion show followed by Lewis and Sharl piaono duet -WHEN

added: wtf happened at Mercedes to make Lewis go and how will Toto cope

My emotions are still excitement meats fear but Maranello is closer to me than UK is, just sayin #tooblessedtobestressed

Worth of Ferrari shares apparently raised by 6% today what equals 4 billion USD (news from reddit from Karun, to be verified)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lewis said: hold my Almave , let's cause chaos! Ciao ragazzi e ragazze a Maranello!

View attachment 2728842View attachment 2728843View attachment 2728846
View attachment 2728851

Questions:
- who knew
- who didn't know
- what about Sharl
- is this Lewis statement that only Sharl is worth to carry on his legacy
- will it be a a moooolti year contract,
- what about Pobrecito, where will he go
- will Toto invite Fred to his wedding anniversary so he could eat plastic flowers again or will they have silent days now
- Ferrari shirtless promo followed by fashion show followed by Lewis and Sharl piaono duet -WHEN

My emotions are still excitement meats fear but Maranello is closer to me than UK is, just sayin #tooblessedtobestressed

Worth of Ferrari shares apparently raised by 6% today what equals 4 billion USD (news from reddit from Karun, to be verified)
I'm here, ready to use the last 15% on my battery to keep up with all of this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many walls Carlos has punched today 😂
funny not funny thing, when I was expressing my fear in the summer that I am afraid he will duck up sth with negotiations, I surely never expected this all to happen. Still I wonder what was the thing that moved it all - was it Lewis reaching to ferrari, or them asking him before starting talks with Carlos or after they did not go as planned and that aligned with some Merc situation that made Lewis available

Reactions: 8
funny not funny thing, when I was expressing my fear in the summer that I am afraid he will duck up sth with negotiations, I surely never expected this all to happen. Still I wonder what was the thing that moved it all - was it Lewis reaching to ferrari, or them asking him before starting talks with Carlos or after they did not go as planned and that aligned with some Merc situation that made Lewis available
I think they were holding out for Lewis and had talks with him months ago, and that’s why they wouldn’t give Carlos the 2 years he wanted

Reactions: 9
All i can say is OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED and i still cant believe it????

I think they were holding out for Lewis and had talks with him months ago, and that’s why they wouldn’t give Carlos the 2 years he wanted
I agree, I don't think this was a decision made in haste by Lewis, it's something that he's been planning since at least this time last year when it was obvious Merc still were going in the wrong direction and weren't taking on board feedback from the drivers

Reactions: 12
And why the decision now? Unless of course Ferrari wanted to announce it before the start of the season

also what sort of „get out“ clause did Lewis had? Was it depending on the sim results? Did he played Mercedes because the Ferrari seat wasn’t available for 24? Did something happen between him and Toto? What did George do?
---
Announcement will apparently happen at 7 pm UK time / 8 pm out time

does it take that long to coordinate a post between Ferrari and Mercedes? It’s probably just a two sentence post 😬

I am still very conflicted about this. Knowing Ferrari they will manage to duck tit up, and rip my heart out in the process, all while giving me (all of us, really) Lewis nudes to be able to handle it all. (And keep us there)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know what I'm looking forward to the most....Lewis wearing one of these....
Screenshot_20221025-230618_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-155245_Pinterest.jpg

And yes, this is just an excuse to post my faves looking fit in suits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And why the decision now? Unless of course Ferrari wanted to announce it before the start of the season

also what sort of „get out“ clause did Lewis had? Was it depending on the sim results? Did he played Mercedes because the Ferrari seat wasn’t available for 24? Did something happen between him and Toto? What did George do?
---
Announcement will apparently happen at 7 pm UK time / 8 pm out time

does it take that long to coordinate a post between Ferrari and Mercedes? It’s probably just a two sentence post 😬
I think Ferrari just like to have their driver announce before the start of the season. If i remember well they also announced Carlos before the season start back then

Edit: it was in May 2020 so right in the middle of Covid so before the actual start of the season but not before the planned start 😅

Reactions: 4
Will Mercedes give George priority this season now seeing as Lewis is leaving?

As a Fernando fan (don't come for me 😂 ) I don't really see the appeal of going to Ferrari - neither Fernando or Seb were able to win a championship there after winning elsewhere - the last person being Kimi in 2007 - besides saying he drove for them? Unless they have big plans for 2025 - aren't the main changes are coming in 2026?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.