Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i just looked at my first post from this morning where i said “there’s absolutely no way this is happening” 🤣

10am lablonde was so young and naive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what I'm looking forward to the most....Lewis wearing one of these....
Screenshot_20221025-230618_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-155245_Pinterest.jpg

And yes, this is just an excuse to post my faves looking fit in suits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Off topic mini rant, feel free to skip past 😂😂

Had my annualwork review today and was marked as under performing on one of my goals because essentially I don't make the men in the office feel special enough 🙄 the actual phrase used was "people like to be made feel important and maybe you could reach out to them more so they feel that way" These are men in their 50s and 60s we are talking about here. What the actual fuck??? I'm going to start giving out fucking stickers saying well done and good job.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

sternchen275

VIP Member
Rumors are that Lewis only told Toto on Wednesday aka yesterday that he has a contract with Ferrari for 25 👀

Pretty sure he decided to sign with Ferrari after seen the new car & the sim 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Today has been bloody ace hasn’t it
frankly i am drained 🤣 but i freaking love you guys and this vroom vroom sport of ours. what a DAY.

going to take lewis’ energy into work and all my social engagements this weekend tbh. hit that release clause button at the slightest inconvenience 🫡
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

LaBlonde

VIP Member
papa blonde, whose hatred of horner is matched only by his love for lando, is literally messaging me now to ask if “my forum” has any further gossip 🤦🏼‍♀️

everyone say hi to papa blonde 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

landooooo

VIP Member
This is the ultimate mic drop from Lewis, and there were we all moaning the lack of content from him this break 😂

• Haha

idk21

Chatty Member
Just came across this perfume in a beauty products subreddit (this pic is from Google though). I had to read the name three times because my mind immediately misread it as something or SOMEONE else entirely. I’m considering getting this for myself now just because 😅

1707955653114.jpeg

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I think they were holding out for Lewis and had talks with him months ago, and that’s why they wouldn’t give Carlos the 2 years he wanted
I agree, I don't think this was a decision made in haste by Lewis, it's something that he's been planning since at least this time last year when it was obvious Merc still were going in the wrong direction and weren't taking on board feedback from the drivers

Reactions: 12
Obviously
ok, now I know that this is an internal RB investigation and it might be something really inappropriate, I take my joke back*😳, my initial thought was that it's something racing related but it seems it might not be😪

whatever this is, I would guess saying that the news of the investigation leaked so that when/if the story about what really happened leaks, internal investigation will be done and they will be able to say the case was dealt with and is closed

Obviously we don't know details but, out of all the teams, the fact that someone at Redbull has had a inappropriate behaviour accusation levelled against them, surprises me the least. They love branding themselves the "party team", allow people like Jos to attach himself to them and let their mechanics etc pretty much say what they like on sm platforms. I'm surprised it's Horner and not Marko but they have got very cocky in a different way to, say Mercedes or Ferrari are.
Redbull (and I say this as a HUGE RB Seb girlie) always seem like a boys club to me.

Reactions: 12