F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob wanted to ask Lewis why he isnโ€™t winning anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F1 fantasy is back ๐Ÿ˜ And Lando costs so much. Oscar too, he is as expensive as Charles ๐Ÿ˜…. McLaren isso back ๐Ÿ˜…
We need to create pur own little ligue like last year. Do someone have any idea for a fun name ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
F1 fantasy is back ๐Ÿ˜ And Lando costs so much. Oscar too, he is as expensive as Charles ๐Ÿ˜…. McLaren isso back ๐Ÿ˜…
We need to create pur own little ligue like last year. Do someone have any idea for a fun name ?
Yessss we need ๐Ÿ˜‚ the return of la petty baguettey ligue

I was checking the costs and I can only afford one good driver and constructor this year ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
iโ€™ve spent the day crafting my team for the family blonde league and itโ€™s so TOUGH this year.

i do like that itโ€™s impossible to have max AND rb or to have max and at least one other good driver though. heโ€™s pricey af.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
tattle scared me with it's update break but I used it to screenshot the hell out of Carlos' new Don't Blink video - it is an homage to his crazy hair, his friends in tight cycling clothes and his friend Roberto.

examples
2CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png
4 CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png
5 CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png
8CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png
6CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png

last but not least, good old Pobrecito showing off his tummy
Really, him becoming a Pobrecito is such a waste of good fangirling material, come back good boy Carlos
(and Carlando, I miss Carlando too)
7CARLOS SAINZ - DONTBLINK EP2 SEAS_ - www.youtube.com.png

now I am watching LandOscar interview, they are so adorbs!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
as a person who blushes super easily i feel his pain but also this is adorable:

he literally goes about three different shades of red.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I am dying at someone on IG noticing that Lewis might have called the car Nicole before he corrected himself yesterday, I will need to rewatch the Mercedes launch now :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
iโ€™ve spent the day crafting my team for the family blonde league and itโ€™s so TOUGH this year.

i do like that itโ€™s impossible to have max AND rb or to have max and at least one other good driver though. heโ€™s pricey af.
I actually managed to have a team with Max and Red Bull ๐Ÿ˜… My RB supremacy team is Max, Daniel, Pierre, Estie and Alex with Red bull and VisaCashApp whatever ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
I actually managed to have a team with Max and Red Bull ๐Ÿ˜… My RB supremacy team is Max, Daniel, Pierre,Estie and Alex with Red bull and VisaCashApp whatever ๐Ÿ˜‚
NO WAY, YOU MATHS GENIUS!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

this was me picking my team:

IMG_2804.jpeg

---
Also I am dying at someone on IG noticing that Lewis might have called the car Nicole before he corrected himself yesterday, I will need to rewatch the Mercedes launch now :LOL::LOL:
i saw so many people on twitter posting this! it DOES sound like he says it ngl.

• Haha
I am dying at Ferrari who post a video of a pit stop earlier today with the caption "poetry in motion". And now they deleted it after having been roasted by everyone because it was actually a fucked up pit stop with one of the tyre taking ages to be changed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hope this was not what they consider one of their best pit stop done this winter ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am dying at Ferrari who post a video of a pit stop earlier today with the caption "poetry in motion". And now they deleted it after having been roasted by everyone because it was actually a fucked up pit stop with one of the tyre taking ages to be changed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
yep ๐Ÿคฃ

every year i think โ€ฆโ€ฆ can ferrari be more ferrari? the answer is almost always yes.

• Haha
So with the RB20 launch and the interesting side pods & co - will anyone else get a spot on the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nearly had a heart attack....BBC News alert came through saying "Redbulls Christiam Horner...." but it was just reports he said the investigation was a distraction and how he has full backing of the company. Intrestingly they wouldn't allow questions about the employee being paid off.
Guess he's staying put then eh?
BBC News - Christian Horner: Red Bull team boss says allegations are 'distraction'

Nearly had a heart attack....BBC News alert came through saying "Redbulls Christiam Horner...." but it was just reports he said the investigation was a distraction and how he has full backing of the company. Intrestingly they wouldn't allow questions about the employee being paid off.
BBC News - Christian Horner: Red Bull team boss says allegations are 'distraction'
He looks knackered and stressed

Well what a surprise! I really hope it does make people think twice about Horner, heโ€™s a creep imho.

Well what a surprise! I really hope it does make people think twice about Horner, heโ€™s a creep imho.
I mean innocent until proven guilty and all that but also...the fact he's not been suspended and he's been allowed to go to the launch makes me think this investigation is a forgone conclusion and they only made it public so they could make it look like they were taking it seriously. The whole thing is bizarre.

He was rather sketchy those last two questions
โ€œSo youโ€™re innocent?โ€
โ€œI deny any allegationsโ€

hmmmm if I was innocent Iโ€™d be shouting it from the rooftops Iโ€™m that innocent, not saying iโ€™m denying any allegations. Would love to know what the allegations even are, Iโ€™m amazed this hasnโ€™t leaked by now

Reactions: 10
He was rather sketchy those last two questions
โ€œSo youโ€™re innocent?โ€
โ€œI deny any allegationsโ€

hmmmm if I was innocent Iโ€™d be shouting it from the rooftops Iโ€™m that innocent, not saying iโ€™m denying any allegations. Would love to know what the allegations even are, Iโ€™m amazed this hasnโ€™t leaked by now
The red flag for me is describing an investigation into ones own behaviour as 'a distraction.' Like, someone found your behaviour in the workplace crappy enough that they were prepared to report it, regardless of whether you think you did anything wrong....maybe reflect on that at least and keep your mouth shut? ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The red flag for me is describing an investigation into ones own behaviour as 'a distraction.' Like, someone found your behaviour in the workplace crappy enough that they were prepared to report it, regardless of whether you think you did anything wrong....maybe reflect on that at least and keep your mouth shut? ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly. "A distraction" gives similar vibes to good old "she misunderstood" or "you are too emotional"
---
@Rayne Did you watch the whole Romesh and Rob thing? Is it worth looking for non geoblocked ways to see it? :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.