F1 chatter #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird. He's actually one of the stories on the BBC 10 o'clock news. F1 only makes National news when something huge like Lewis to Ferrari happens. He's being very careful with his words but I just have an uncomfortable feeling regarding the way this has all been handled.

Reactions: 8
I googled Nico to check if he said anything and it showed me a Suddeutsche Zeitung's article in German, but it can be read only after registering/subscription.
But the intro mentioned he talks about "seinen Nachbarn Lewis Hamilton" but also his life as an investor so I wonder what level of saltiness this article has that Lewis is named just as Nico's neighbour 😅 😅
---
It's so weird. He's actually one of the stories on the BBC 10 o'clock news. F1 only makes National news when something huge like Lewis to Ferrari happens. He's being very careful with his words but I just have an uncomfortable feeling regarding the way this has all been handled.
I hope this is not just another case of things being swept under the carpet and the biggest bomb was the investigation itself and now it will die down and we will maybe hear of the result somewhere between news about their first wins...

Exactly. "A distraction" gives similar vibes to good old "she misunderstood" or "you are too emotional"
---
@Rayne Did you watch the whole Romesh and Rob thing? Is it worth looking for non geoblocked ways to see it? :LOL:
I’ve watched one episode, it was ok. They interviewed Toto and Lewis so far and did some pit stop training

Reactions: 5
Christian looked much greyer in the BBC interview

I saw Nico posted and photo of him and Vivienne for Valentines Day but still nothing on Lewis to Ferrari

Reactions: 4
I hope this is not just another case of things being swept under the carpet and the biggest bomb was the investigation itself and now it will die down and we will maybe hear of the result somewhere between news about their first wins...
I think this is EXACTLY what will happen and an NDA has been signed with a big pay off. Just my spidey senses tingling. Obviously now all female employees will be too scared to say anything about bad behaviour and it's business as usual.

• Sad
I think this is EXACTLY what will happen and an NDA has been signed with a big pay off. Just my spidey senses tingling. Obviously now all female employees will be too scared to say anything about bad behaviour and it's business as usual.
I’m sure it will come out eventually, perhaps someone else will make an similar accusation. In any event I feel most sorry for the person who has been mistreated, it must feel horrendous to come forward and then have a sham investigation.

Reactions: 7
NO WAY, YOU MATHS GENIUS!! 👏🏻👏🏻

this was me picking my team:

View attachment 2759549
---

i saw so many people on twitter posting this! it DOES sound like he says it ngl.
Hope you don’t mind… Stealing this for my new profile pic. Confused Sharl goes with my username (idk = I don’t know (as I didn’t know what username to sign up to Tattle with)) 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
What a collaboration....always knew Charlotte Tilbury was a hun!
I am here for how much this will piss off the mouth breathers who hate women having any involvement in motorsport.

Am generally pretty clueless when it comes to makeup, but clearly a Ferrari themed red lippy has to happen right? Other team colours might be a bit more...er...niche. Papaya eyeshadow anyone? 😅

I am here for how much this will piss off the mouth breathers who hate women having any involvement in motorsport.

Am generally pretty clueless when it comes to makeup, but clearly a Ferrari themed red lippy has to happen right? Other team colours might be a bit more...er...niche. Papaya eyeshadow anyone? 😅
Oh they are already frothing at the mouth. Especially as the livery has lipsticked months on it 🤣🤣🤣. Didn't complain about the Star Wars livery back in the day I'm guessing.
But you know motorsport is a MANS SPORT and very SERIOUS. How dare a British female entrepreneur with a frivolous billion pound empire sponsor a team and make it fun. It's almost like women can be beautiful AND talented. As if!

• Haha
  • Heart
heloooo, just here for a sec, but I listened to Sharl's new songs, very calming, very nice, even beautiful I would say🥰. I LOVED THEM 🥰
what a gem
(and all I was thinking was that cat @LaBlonde posted yesterday:LOL:)
---
And talking of calming, a nice article from the photographer who took some pictures of Lewis, I am linking the whole article for the photographer's story

and she called this picture GLOWING SENSATION and I will not argue with that
0af17f7841f05b186708f83d42c99b384bf2d22f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
heloooo, just here for a sec, but I listened to Sharl's new songs, very calming, very nice, even beautiful I would say🥰. I LOVED THEM 🥰
what a gem
(and all I was thinking was that cat @LaBlonde posted yesterday:LOL:)
---
And talking of calming, a nice article from the photographer who took some pictures of Lewis, I am linking the whole article for the photographer's story

and she called this picture GLOWING SENSATION and I will not argue with that
View attachment 2761208
Vouge calling! We need his skincare routine!

• Haha
Someone on the Celeb thread has just said Christian has offered £650,000 to settle with the woman who is accusing him of sexual misconduct. Anyone got any further insight if that’s true?
I never bother with Twitter or other SM as you guys always know it before I’ve had time to look there 😂

Reactions: 3
There is an Dutch article out claiming that - but nothing is confirmed and we also had the reports that Ecclestone was telling Horner to resign but those later came out as not true

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.