F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TEAMLH (or basically lewis twitter) are NOT prepared for any of this 🀣😭
Mr Jellybeans refuses to believe its true until Lewis confirms it. He's devastated that he's going to have to support Ferrari if he wants to support Lewis after years slagging them off 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As soon as I saw the news I knew I had to make a long overdue return. I'm just super super busy , working and studying I'm up to my eyes in it all the time.

Exact response was shut the duck up!

My coworker told me and I thought he was taking the piss obviously not .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As soon as I saw the news I knew I had to make a long overdue return. I'm just super super busy , working and studying I'm up to my eyes in it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m here for Mercedes just cutting him loose and putting Lewis on gardening leave

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Welcome back for the time being❀

Take care of yourself when you have breaks! ❀πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mr Jellybeans refuses to believe its true until Lewis confirms it. He's devastated that he's going to have to support Ferrari if he wants to support Lewis after years slagging them off 🀣🀣🀣

Tell him its bearable.....I was not a Schumi fan (Damon was my first F1 love and I couldn't forgive him for 94) and hated Ferrari and his dominance and bloody Ross Brawn always making the right calls.....and then Kimi (my second F1 love) went there and that worked out well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just realised that I might have manifested this with my hoodie last year.

"GET IN (T)HERE LEWIS" was actually written on my Fellali hoodie.

I. Am. God.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell him its bearable.....I was not a Schumi fan (Damon was my first F1 love and I couldn't forgive him for 94) and hated Ferrari and his dominance and bloody Ross Brawn always making the right calls.....and then Kimi (my second F1 love) went there and that worked out well.
Deep down he's only just forgiven Lewis for leaving McLaren so god knows how long this betrayal will linger 🀣.
I also loved Damon back in the day. I genuinely fancied the arse off of him for at least 2 seasons. The shame of it....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Deep down he's only just forgiven Lewis for leaving McLaren so god knows how long this betrayal will linger 🀣.
I also loved Damon back in the day. I genuinely fancied the arse off of him for at least 2 seasons. The shame of it....
No shame - that was in my past as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.