F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking positive guys, i will have much fun calling Lewis Ferrari’s number 2 driver at every opportunity ✨ blessed ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is why they can get away with the Andretti news yesterday when loads of people were saying that was the end of their love of F1......they can do what they want to this sport cos us fans just love all this bloody drama and we will never leave!!! And the thing we love most after the drama is the moaning we can do about the sport. I'm sure the racing comes somewhere on the list too.
Unpopular opinion but I genuinely don't think Andretti would bring anything amazing to the grid and wasn't arsed about yesterday's announcement but I agree this was 100% leaked at the right time to stop people whinging about it online 🤣🤣🤣.
So Tifosi....how are you feeling??? As someone who has no dog in this fight I think it's amazing! Lewis can go for an 8th in Schumi’s old team and Charles can learn loads from him. Ferrari resurgence in 25?

Reactions: 6
I actually see George and Carlos as teammates you know
their joined knowledge of rules!
September Virgo and Hermione!
---
Ok, I am making a new thread
All I can imagine is them going "Well, actually......." everytime they dispute something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.