F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Bono leave with Lewis ?? Honestly everything will be better than their current engineers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we all ready for this to be Lewis? 😂

View attachment 2728682
He got ready for his Ferrari move years ago when he got the first transplant, he knew all along 🤣

Toto and Fred, that intrigues me now; oh the irony I actually had few clients calling with new stuff - i am happy about it but people not today!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
same here - I still would given half a chance!!
Loving finding some fellow Damon lovers (although we are outing ourselves as old 🤣).

Wish they would just make an announcement now so I can really start annoying the husband. Thank god I didn't buy him loads of Mercedes merch for Xmas!
---
It seems like George is also a little tit 😂😂

View attachment 2728791
I want Alonso's take on this next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess it's official official now even if Ferrari nor Mercedes posted about it yet

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Mr Jellybeans refuses to believe its true until Lewis confirms it. He's devastated that he's going to have to support Ferrari if he wants to support Lewis after years slagging them off 🤣🤣🤣
I’m devastated I’m going to have to support Ferrari after years of slagging Lewis off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And this is why they can get away with the Andretti news yesterday when loads of people were saying that was the end of their love of F1......they can do what they want to this sport cos us fans just love all this bloody drama and we will never leave!!! And the thing we love most after the drama is the moaning we can do about the sport. I'm sure the racing comes somewhere on the list too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.