F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch Christian’s comment being Lewis came to RB first and we said no. Wonder if he had wind of it at the end of last season

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't handle this at all 🤣🤣

Never ever thought this day would come

#blessed

Boys and girls at Brackley were not working hard enough 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

#blessed

Boys and girls need to take a good look at themselves 😂😂
I wonder if the relationship with Toto has deteriorated over the last 2 seasons and has contributed to it

• Haha
It’s so inconvenient having to work today 😩. I really want to spend the day chatting tit with you all whilst checking every social media channel known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG WHY COULD THIS NOT HAPPEN ON MY DAY OFF YESTERDAY! I CAN’T KEEP UP BUT I AM FREAKING OUT.

Ferrari ladies, we’re going to have so much fun in 2025 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BBC are reporting Mercedes are having a team wide meeting at 2pm, led by Toto and James Allison. So likely announcing Hamilton departure internally first before public official announcement.
---

Never ever bleeping change Oscar Pastry!
I totally picture Zak texting Oscar and Lando telling them to go on with this, shile sitting in his chair and laughing :LOL: (going through the list of Mercedes sponsors he could approach)

• Haha
OMG WHY COULD THIS NOT HAPPEN ON MY DAY OFF YESTERDAY! I CAN’T KEEP UP BUT I AM FREAKING OUT.

booking my therapy sessions as we speak and I still suspect the pain to start in 24
---
I totally picture Zak texting Oscar and Lando telling them to go on with this, shile sitting in his chair and laughing :LOL: (going through the list of Mercedes sponsors he could approach)
Horner is also probably loving this

• Haha

The only news that could top this would be if you declare your are now 100% Lando stan 😂

Damn Lewis' move gives option to your "fave" Estie to go cause chaos with George in merc:LOL:Actually Lewis and Fred could cause more chaos than expected!

Lewis really said: hold my Almave, I am saving F1 from boredom myself!

I want to see him checking the news and giggling

• Haha
It’s so inconvenient having to work today 😩. I really want to spend the day chatting tit with you all whilst checking every social media channel known to man.
I'm fighting for my life 🤣 i am so desperate to go home and properly catch up with everything!!

• Haha
  • Heart
So Peroni dropped a hint two days ago and no one noticed (look at the number on the toy car)

IMG_9786.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

#blessed

THANKS TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS AT MARANELLO
---
people keep trying to talk to me about work stuff DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

• Haha
  • Heart
It is not a good day to see Angela posting about running from London and not have thoughts :unsure:

I know probably coincidence but still...
---
I'm fighting for my life 🤣 i am so desperate to go home and properly catch up with everything!!
we NEED to schedule a session here when we can all analyse and overanalyse every singe detail of this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have to say I'm enjoying this all a lot more than I would have done if Lando hadn't sorted his contact out last week!!!!

I'm already messaging with people through whatsapp, teams, insta and LinkedIn in about this - WHO HAS TIME FOR WORK?!?!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.