Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’m so scared that Lando and Oscar are going to be the next Nico and Lewis (I may have said this before - they off season has rotted my brain)
i hope not :( but they don’t have enough backstory to truly evoke nico and lewis tbh. the shakespearean tragedy of that was the destruction of their childhood friendship and the combination of a cancer screwing over a capricorn.

plus i don’t think either lando or oscar have nico’s completely chaotic villainous vibe. oscar wouldn’t be able to sum up the energy and lando couldn’t sustain it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Omg I am going to scream the house down if Sir goes to Ferrari

Merc have finally been defeated

GRAZIE RAGAZZI E RAGAZZE

• Haha

landooooo

VIP Member
It’s so inconvenient having to work today 😩. I really want to spend the day chatting shit with you all whilst checking every social media channel known to man.

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
The DTS folks must thinking 'well thank fuck Danny Ric came back cos otherwise who else would we film for this series?!'

I think it's one of those things where I'm not necessarily sure that Gunther is the problem and is it in the Alpine vein that actually, the problems are right the way up top for how the busines s is being run and changing principal isn't going to get them what they want. But I guess we shall see.

Work has been just a continual binfire so I am at least grateful that our electric squeaky chaos demons at Formula E start their 2024 season this weekend so huzzah for bodywork everywhere and general wtf-ery! 🤣

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
OMG WHY COULD THIS NOT HAPPEN ON MY DAY OFF YESTERDAY! I CAN’T KEEP UP BUT I AM FREAKING OUT.

Ferrari ladies, we’re going to have so much fun in 2025 😎

• Haha