F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos to Aldi?
Aldi or Audi? πŸ˜‚
Both fits πŸ˜…

But ehm, excuse me, I am in shock from these news, been spending this whole morning trying to fix things for the weekend. (And we have had winds up to about 30m/s on and off during the night, and it hasn't stopped yet). I might need a glass of whisky later today while I process this whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That car launch will now be closed to questions from journalists πŸ˜‚
---
And first rumors it’s not 25 but 24 which would make so much more sense to announce it now before the launches and that would be even more a nightmare for Mercedes then Nico announcing it so late

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I refuse to believe it til actually confirmed by Sir himself. (I AM IN DENIAL HERE!)
You and me both!

Right now i am only catching up with the thread because of this, and I have not checked any social medias, so for all I know I'll stumble over the confirmation from Sir in three posts πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe Carlos. I wonder if he knew about what's going on at all
Honestly, I think Carlos peaked with Ferrari. I don't think Merc will be an option. Now Checo to Merc....I COULD see that. Solid no 2, has driven tit boxes before, brings alot of money with the Mexican fan base.
Although, who the hell knows. Maybe they will give the 2nd seat to Mick 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
Aldi or Audi? πŸ˜‚
Both fits πŸ˜…

But ehm, excuse me, I am in shock from these news, been spending this whole morning trying to fix things for the weekend. (And we have had winds up to about 30m/s on and off during the night, and it hasn't stopped yet). I might need a glass of whisky later today while I process this whole thing.
Jesus 🀣🀣🀣🀣. I'm on an all day mandatory online training day and my brain is fried

• Haha
Would absolutely love merc to put him on garden leave this season πŸ˜‚
With the condition of no racing with Ferrari or any other team

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is my Nico as Draco Malfoy picture qhen I need it ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he was wise enough to have a get out clause in his new contract - otherwise been paid 50 Mio Β£ or so to work on your fitness, starts and qualifying skills for a year ..that’s not bad

Reactions: 2
Jesus 🀣🀣🀣🀣. I'm on an all day mandatory online training day and my brain is fried
My brain has been fried for days. I even parked at work an hour ago, only to decide "Nah, too many people here, I'm going home to sleep and I'll drive by here later tonight" πŸ˜‚

I'm both excited for the possibilities of chaos, and very much afraid of how depressed Lewis will become πŸ˜…

• Haha
Both McLaren drivers are just little shits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh, the comfort McLaren drivers are in now knowing how everyone around might be affected by this move and they are free to take care of their season and it alone and kicking RB's ass or trying to. MCLAREN 2ND in constructors in 2024, I am telling you :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Aldi or Audi? πŸ˜‚
Both fits πŸ˜…

I think Carlos is more Aldi than Audi 🀭

170678926940174982192721827427.jpg

Am I going to have to re-paint my Xmas gift or just knit a red cover for it tea cosy style?!

This really wasn't what I was expecting on a random Thursday in February 🀯😭🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
This is like Oscar all over again, isn't it?
Can't wait to see a statement from Lewis later.
Even if it is trueπŸ˜…
---
Am I going to have to re-paint my Xmas gift or just knit a red cover for it tea cosy style?!
Option B, knit it, then you can remove it and reminisce back to the glory days when everything goes to to hell πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BBC are reporting Mercedes are having a team wide meeting at 2pm, led by Toto and James Allison. So likely announcing Hamilton departure internally first before public official announcement.
---

Never ever bleeping change Oscar Pastry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's such a little tit! 🧑🧑🧑🧑

Cannot believe I've come on here to Lewis actually going to Ferrari. Bet he's been practicing thanking all the guys and girls at the factory in Italian all winter.
That's why no topless photo's....too busy on Duolingo.

BBC are reporting Mercedes are having a team wide meeting at 2pm, led by Toto and James Allison. So likely announcing Hamilton departure internally first before public official announcement.
---

Never ever bleeping change Oscar Pastry!
I wish I could be a fly on the wall if that meeting.....

I love the McLaren boys. Yep, since Oscar has joined I even find Lando amusing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.