F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please a good race for McLaren to keep p4 in the constructor and for Lando so he can be p4 in the drivers championship ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 5
F1tv commentary "Charles was too kind" about not overtaking Max :LOL:

I love this fisrt lap btw

• Haha
I will miss racing this winter but not the anxiety that comes with race starts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maxie, you owe me for AD2021, slow down or make a (safe) mistake
---
thing is, as Sharl said, his priority is 2nd in costructors, so he cannot risk everything hoping for al win, but rather make sure he holds on to the most realistic position
that is why MAX YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
How are tear off incidents still a thing?! We have the most intelligent engineers working on these insane cars and weโ€™re still getting Mario bananas being thrown out and screwing up driversโ€™ races? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.