F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ready for whatever this absolute mess of a weekend is gonna be!

also, good morning everyone. if you want to picture what i look like right now please see liam below:

IMG_4368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not prepared for the tit show that this will be.

wishing my tea was wine rn

Reactions: 6
Okay. I'm awake and have tea. Who knows what's gonna happen in this quali 🤷‍♀️ Are we gonna get a multi-red flag session? 🤔

Reactions: 3
This is either going to be a tit show or epic …. Probably a bit of both! Just go safe our lovely lads

Get your banker laps in everyone. We might be in Vegas, but no high stakes gambling tonight - looking at you McLaren!

Fred is still mad about Carlos penalty. He said that it was unacceptable to take so long to bring the red flag out. That no one come to talk to them and apologize for what happened. And that "They asked for a derogation and everyone (the stewards, the fia, the teams) agreed for Carlos to change his battery without a penalty. And suddenty, by an intervention of the Holly Spirit, a change in the wind or an other team complaining but they change their minds..."

The "other team" being Mercedes

@aidil also back on her second job as the alpine social media i see 🥹🥹

---

SAME!

@landooooo - i’m on my way over for those promised pastries! hope you and the fam are all
up :)
Pastries are for race day! I have coffee and one child, she’s interested in the sphere but not so much the racing (she could be on the money!)

• Heart
Fred is still mad about Carlos penalty. He said that it was unacceptable to take so long to bring the red flag out. That no one come to talk to them and apologize for what happened. And that "They asked for a derogation and everyone (the stewards, the fia, the teams) agreed for Carlos to change his battery without a penalty. And suddenty, by an intervention of the Holly Spirit, a change in the wind or an other team complaining but they change their minds..."

The "other team" being Mercedes
bad bad look from toto/merc. you know toto would be the first one complaining if it was lewis or his second favourite child in this situation.
---
Pastries are for race day! I have coffee and one child, she’s interested in the sphere but not so much the racing (she could be on the money!)
i like her approach! the sphere has been the best part of this weekend so far 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbf the sphere has been the only good thing this weekend so far, and far better than the racing so i understand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.