F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn this slow pitstop really hurt Lando
(at least he will not blame himself this time)

Reactions: 5
SIX SECONDS 😫😩
I hate to be one of those ‘in my day….’ but schumi would lap second place twice at times. Six seconds is still so close but I know what you mean 😂. I wish the cars weren’t as reliable as they are now - the random engine blow ups are needed

Reactions: 5
I hate to be one of those ‘in my day….’ but schumi would lap second place twice at times. Six seconds is still so close but I know what you mean 😂. I wish the cars weren’t as reliable as they are now - the random engine blow ups are needed
i am very Old and so remember it well. it annoyed me then and it annoys me now 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really want Yuki to finish with points, that would be awesome

at least this pit stop for Lando was quick

Reactions: 7

I've got MotoGP on the ipad as they get going in 5 mins but fully expecting some chaos to happen so the title challenge is over by turn 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I forgot to add earlier - George said yesterday that he's been ill for 2 weeks and has average sleep time of 3h :oops:
---
I am fearing Ferrari pitstop, as ALWAYS
---
I will take this tweet as an opener and will create a new thread
---
I made a new thread so we can watch last laps of 2023 there

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.