Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Guys f2 man has invited me to Abu Dhabi shall I go?
He’s an absolute legend
---
Also I have so much to catch you up on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

veronica71

VIP Member
I hate big crashes - obviously we all do - they leave me quite shaken. I was watching live those fateful days we lost Senna and Jules and so nearly Romain - it sticks with you. Think this is the first big crash to happen to my driver and I really didn’t concentrate on the rest of the race. Just glad everyone got out of this weekend ok.

And thanks for welcoming me - I used to follow races online in a forum and haven’t for ages and it’s lovely to have some camaraderie with the madness as the family couldn’t give less of a shit 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I know right!
the true shock win of this season is lando v your affections tbh.

also i just shared this with my ferrari ladies but this is essentially you and your workplace crush on a work night out, getting in the taxi from one end of town to the other, finally able to discuss what you “are” and then checo from accounts hops in too:

88d7f1cd-2149-4677-bbc6-63e74b6ef043.jpeg

the moment is lost 🥲

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
ready for whatever this absolute mess of a weekend is gonna be!

also, good morning everyone. if you want to picture what i look like right now please see liam below:

IMG_4368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
here are some twitter highlights from me, a person who fell asleep mid race 🤣 slight lestappen bias, again because it’s me 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

veronica71

VIP Member
Chris Medland
@ChrisMedlandF1
Lando Norris has been taken to a local hospital for "further precautionary investigations" after his crash earlier #F1 #LasVegasGP

Really hope he’s ok

Did Charles not start on mediums?

• Wow
  • Sad

OOps2022

VIP Member
Heloo!
I am up and awake but ready to fall asleep at any point of the race!

First things first-this one time, and one time only, baggy pants will be forgiven, because only Lewis could pull this off, I love him
tumblr_9f8d728d03e793e4019a64fa0ac6aa03_85a75924_1280.jpg
tumblr_d5d1443f4f12ab0bea5ec96cb8c124aa_026dc8d8_1280.jpg

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
"Checo you must stick with Max"
*immediately drops to 5 seconds behind Max*
"Max you must drop to 2.5 seconds ahead to give Checo a tow and save P2*
*immediately loses P2*

Your second driver ladies and gentlemen

VIVA LAS VEGAS INDEED

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Ladies and Stephen, it has been an absolute joy following another season with you all! Thanks for all the laughs and roll on 2024! 😁💖

• Heart

Gigi.23

Ladies I will be able to report live from Abu Dhabi this week! I'm leaving on thursday! ;-) Cant wait. Still not over 2021 though, so i'm hoping for a lewis podium!

• Heart