F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we deserve Baguettes war, don;t we
they were too silent whole year, but we know it's just a mask

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just in case - Carlos help Charles if you want to ever leave naughty boys' corner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TELL THEM PIERRE! 😡
Absolutely sick of Ocon getting his own way when Pierre has trounced him on numerous occasions this year 😡

Reactions: 9
Hello. Got my times wrong, thought lights out was at 2pm not 1. I come in to see Yuki p1 (aware won’t last long lol)

can someone pls give me a brief on what the duck I’ve missed??

Reactions: 3
We all know Yuki will drop like a stone once he pits (and Max is approaching - cue Jaws music 🦈) but what a fabulous few laps for Franz’s final race! So proud of Yuki-san 😭💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello. Got my times wrong, thought lights out was at 2pm not 1. I come in to see Yuki p1 (aware won’t last long lol)

can someone pls give me a brief on what the duck I’ve missed??
You didn't miss anything tbf except for a bad pitstop for McLaren.

Reactions: 5
Alpine is not the greatest when it comes to communicating with Pierre, it seems like they tell him nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Alpine is nt the greatest when it comes to communicating with Pierre, it seems like they tell him nothing
It’s like he’s always driving blind! They’re such a bunch of clowns and I just don’t understand why they always favour Ocon over every single driver he’s been paired with (who are all better than him too!).

duck Alpine!

Reactions: 4
SIX SECONDS 😫😩
---
This race is boring 😴😴
i’m about to do what i did five minutes into vegas and just fall asleep 🤣 or finish putting up my christmas decorations, either one.

but i am bored. twitter isn’t even memeing as i would like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.