F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loving that lando points to the ACTUAL camera when they stand up, having missed it both times 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Papa Sainz talking with Zak and Lando's Dad on the grid πŸ₯° But your son isn't in this team anymore πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lewis doing the rounds with his adoring Hollywood fans is giving me SO MUCH ICK. But thanks to the girls and boys back at the factory eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg not Franck Montagny saying that if Oscar is so good this year it's because Alpine trained him really well last year πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ If they are so good with their young driver why did they lose him ?? πŸ™„

• Haha
Martin was on the brink of shoving that prick the length of the straight.
I thought he was going to nut him, Brundle be small but MIGHTY!
---
Pierre going to shake hands with Franz 😭😭😭
---
Have Toto and Fred left each other’s sides this weekend?! 🀣

• Heart
I am focusing all my energy on manifesting any kind of (safe) Max DNF so we can have a non RB winner and something to vaguely sustain us for the winter break.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ladies and Stephen, it has been an absolute joy following another season with you all! Thanks for all the laughs and roll on 2024! πŸ˜πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 11

---
Ladies and Stephen, it has been an absolute joy following another season with you all! Thanks for all the laughs and roll on 2024! πŸ˜πŸ’–
awww! as always, a joy watching with you my pirales pal and with EVERYONE! thank you for putting up with me and my pro-max agenda πŸ’™πŸ’™ let’s do it all again next year xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.