F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought one , you know to be β€œtrendy β€œ and i just cant wear them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ skinny jeans are life πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
baggy pants must be super comfortable, I am sure. but I love skinny jeans especially on other people :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK Lance looks good. It's true. He's actually made an effort and he pulled it off. Meanwhile you have the Ferrari boys looking silly in costume cowboy hats, plastic badges, and boots with the tags still on πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait what ? There is Yuki somewhere ? Time to watch it again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I've seen it so many times already, it's almost embarrassing.

Im saving a horse and riding Lance.
I'm sorry, but I'm just so surprised of the things he does to me.dressed like.this πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen it so many times already, it's almost embarrassing.

Im saving a horse and riding Lance.
I'm sorry, but I'm just so surprised of the things he does to me.dressed like.this πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅
Yeah i just let it play on TikTok over and over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah i just let it play on TikTok over and over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was planning on reading a little before FP2, but I might just watch it on repeat instead.
Or I might write a fanfiction tonight.. gonna need at least two more beers for that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it's not just us, I went to do some "research" for cool pics and look :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.