F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually considering ending my outfit post with: "And then i got pregnant with Lewis' child, and since there are some rights I'm not having now, I'll just be falling of my horse or leave the State for some time" πŸ˜…
Minttu are you going to the GP? That’s awesome! Have an absolute ball girl.

Reactions: 3
Minttu are you going to the GP? That’s awesome! Have an absolute ball girl.
Sadly I'm not, just dreaming about living out my inner cowboy fantasies in my post about outfits πŸ˜… If I really was going to a race, it probably wouldn't be this race, most likely one of the European ones πŸ˜…

I'll be sitting at home, drinking wine, eating my pizza (or other kinds of good food) this whole weekend, just like everyone else πŸ˜…

He's shaved and I don't like
He's cutting his hair to loose some extra grams, so he can be even faster in the last races πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, excited for the weekend! Time to bring this back given the occasion!

hopefully miss Heidi shows up in a similar ensemble

1666197263081.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope you’ve all had a good day. I’ve had a rotten one, want to hide under my covers and never come back out. Hoping for some fun content this weekend to cheer me up πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hope you’ve all had a good day. I’ve had a rotten one, want to hide under my covers and never come back out. Hoping for some fun content this weekend to cheer me up πŸ’•
You want me to beat up someone? I can put on some spurs and kick them with them in my boots.

Do something nice for yourself, put on a good show or make a cup of hot chocolate, have a beer or an espresso Martini if that's what you want today, sounds like you need it❀

Must say I'm very surprised we haven't had any yee ha Danny Ric yet
You spoke too soon πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You want me to beat up someone? I can put on some spurs and kick them with them in my boots.

Do something nice for yourself, put on a good show or make a cup of hot chocolate, have a beer or an espresso Martini if that's what you want today, sounds like you need it❀
Hard day - lost a patient and I’ve been crying since I got home because I keep thinking is there anything else I could’ve done to stop it πŸ˜” It’s days like these when I hate living by myself. Cos I just get home and start spiralling without anyone to debrief with πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Thanks beaut, I’ve had a lazy night on the sofa with my cat and already in bed ready to roll again tomorrow. Don’t have the luxury of getting in my head about this now I’m the only nurse πŸ™ƒ

Sorry to bring the vibe down guys, just feel a bit lost! 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.