F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of dating, why do some former situationships, pop up every so often and disappear into thin air again?

I have this one guy, we were dating a lil bit but he basically was wanting everything on his terms. We stopped dating like a year ago but every 2 months he pops back up, then disappears. Like why?
send him to hell, Princess, he should either stay for good or go for good :)

on serious note, I cannot tell why it is like this, one of the many secrets of the universe :) I guess it depends on the whole situation and its details and a guy of course, but I'd say this: if he is a nice guy, he checks if he has chances and if you would take him back and it's pure good intentions.
If he is an asshole however, he reappers and dissapears to see whether and what effect he has on you and if he can count on coming back again if he wants to.
I am in a cynical mood today, so I say send him to hell next time he appears so he doesn't take your precious Princessy time :) but I might as well be completely wrong๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

(I am still thinking about this post from earlier about Seb taking his shoes off so his wife could wear them and I am ready to reread some Jane Austen or something like that to cry about unrealistic love standards :LOL::LOL:.but literature, for girls especially, related to love stories, is a whoooole another topic, so I will not mention it today:ROFLMAO:)

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ youโ€™re thinking how did she find me?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘€
exactly, especially because my e-mail does not include anything about Carlos :LOL::LOL::LOL:

look what was posted today, will watch it now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of dating, why do some former situationships, pop up every so often and disappear into thin air again?

I have this one guy, we were dating a lil bit but he basically was wanting everything on his terms. We stopped dating like a year ago but every 2 months he pops back up, then disappears. Like why?
This guy I dated for a short time would randomly text me out of nowhere almost a year later. I was already with my now-husband, but it was weird because this guy had completely stopped everything himself (& I hadn't pursued him at all or made any effort to contact him ever). Probably for an ego boost or hook up.

Random exes - my dad used to take me to his ex-girlfriend while married to my mother when I was a child to get my hair cut. I remember sitting there for what felt like ages while they chatted. He also had another ex-girlfriend call the house wanting to talk to him. Best not to ask too many questions at this point about any of that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
This guy I dated for a short time would randomly text me out of nowhere almost a year later. I was already with my now-husband, but it was weird because this guy had completely stopped everything himself (& I hadn't pursued him at all or made any effort to contact him ever). Probably for an ego boost or hook up.
send him to hell, Princess, he should either stay for good or go for good :)

on serious note, I cannot tell why it is like this, one of the many secrets of the universe :) I guess it depends on the whole situation and its details and a guy of course, but I'd say this: if he is a nice guy, he checks if he has chances and if you would take him back and it's pure good intentions.
If he is an asshole however, he reappers and dissapears to see whether and what effect he has on you and if he can count on coming back again if he wants to.
I am in a cynical mood today, so I say send him to hell next time he appears so he doesn't take your precious Princessy time :) but I might as well be completely wrong๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
I'm of the opinion it's the latter. It's really weird because I feel like he does it so I don't completely forget about him. I always seem to bump into him in the club ( we live in a fairly small town) and yep, all over me then. Yet I legit saw him in the train station when I was with my friend. Said hi to her yet blanked me. Pretends I exist when it suits him.

What the duck?

Anyway, I can't stand duck boys but Tinder around here is an absolute hell hole. Scottish tinder is not for the faint hearted

Nvm gonna become a nun ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm of the opinion it's the latter. It's really weird because I feel like he does it so I don't completely forget about him. I always seem to bump into him in the club ( we live in a fairly small town) and yep, all over me then. Yet I legit saw him in the train station when I was with my friend. Said hi to her yet blanked me. Pretends I exist when it suits him.

What the duck?

Anyway, I can't stand duck boys but Tinder around here is an absolute hell hole. Scottish tinder is not for the faint hearted

Nvm gonna become a nun ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I'm literally living in Norways Scotland, I feel you โค๐Ÿ˜‚
There's so much weird stuff on tinder, I'm actually surprised they are allowed to own a phone ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm literally living in Norways Scotland, I feel you โค๐Ÿ˜‚
There's so much weird stuff on tinder, I'm actually surprised they are allowed to own a phone ๐Ÿ˜…
I don't know if that would cheer you up, but I am afraid it's like that in general these days; I am in a fairly big city and the amount of creeeeps, gosh, they are thriving. and what is worse,the vibe is you as a woman should feel grateful a creep looked in your direction and thank him for his attention.

My highschool friend married his tinder date and they seem to be very compatible, so for sure there are many great and lovely stories, but wow there some weird ones too. My friends' friend literally heard from the guy on the first date that he wants to take her away for a weekend to the hotel 100km away to see if "we like our bodies" . I mean, on a literal level I get it, but wtf, the standards for even pick up lines and guys' game are so low now.

Princess, tell me when you start your nun career, I might be joining

(but in fact, this nunnery could be just a cover up for a revolution movement, I can'tt think of details now, but we would need to think of some kind of rebellion, I'd consider tatooing 'STILL I RISE' like Lewis on my back, but in much much nicer font LOL)

• Heart
Every so often my parents shifts would clash and they'd be both working on a Sunday. When that happened my uncle, a big f1 fan, would baby sit me.

I wanna say I started watching about 2007 or 2008.

My uncle is a Williams man. Don't know why, but he is and always has been.

My dad's never really been hugely into F1 but I've watched a few races this year with him and have been getting him up to speed. I always need to remind him that Lewis hasn't been at McLaren for nearly 10 years.

Also, what is it with the majority of British dads being Lewis stans? I don't blame them though.

Just want a man like Seb ๐Ÿฅบ

This is probably not what you want to hear but he does this because he can. Youโ€™re an option for him and him coming and going just means he can continue to have you as an option whilst he goes out and finds what he wants.
Next time he comes back into the picture donโ€™t make yourself available to him. You donโ€™t deserve being someoneโ€™s โ€˜optionโ€™. You should be their one and only choice.
โค

• Heart
also sending Carlos bat signal to see if @Futtrit is somewhere there
:LOL:

good night, sweet dreams everyone, see you!

• Heart
Happy Saturday everyone hope you all have an absolutely amazing day โค

• Heart
ALERT
For @aidil and everyone who needs it, there are gifs of THE arm

Oh duck Pierre!

I don't know how to put into words how much sexy guys doing that with their arms turns me on. It's like such a massive casual, sneaky teasing thing, and any hint of armpit hair makes it even better for me. Like just want to kiss his biceps and then snuggle my face into his armpit

• Heart
This is probably not what you want to hear but he does this because he can. Youโ€™re an option for him and him coming and going just means he can continue to have you as an option whilst he goes out and finds what he wants.
Next time he comes back into the picture donโ€™t make yourself available to him. You donโ€™t deserve being someoneโ€™s โ€˜optionโ€™. You should be their one and only choice.
โค
I know exactly that. He can duck off.

Reactions: 6
My sister is in London and last night Ross Brawn walked into the restaurant she was in. Her friend whoโ€™s not into F1 didnโ€™t know what was wrong with her ๐Ÿคฃ. She was too embarrassed to speak to him. He was at the O2.

• Haha
I don't know if that would cheer you up, but I am afraid it's like that in general these days; I am in a fairly big city and the amount of creeeeps, gosh, they are thriving. and what is worse,the vibe is you as a woman should feel grateful a creep looked in your direction and thank him for his attention.

My highschool friend married his tinder date and they seem to be very compatible, so for sure there are many great and lovely stories, but wow there some weird ones too. My friends' friend literally heard from the guy on the first date that he wants to take her away for a weekend to the hotel 100km away to see if "we like our bodies" . I mean, on a literal level I get it, but wtf, the standards for even pick up lines and guys' game are so low now.

Princess, tell me when you start your nun career, I might be joining

(but in fact, this nunnery could be just a cover up for a revolution movement, I can'tt think of details now, but we would need to think of some kind of rebellion, I'd consider tatooing 'STILL I RISE' like Lewis on my back, but in much much nicer font LOL)
I gave up on online dating 5 years ago, but I still try to find the hidden gems when I'm at a new place.
I was actually more happy with my Tinder when I lived I'm Hillbilly-land, at least the guys were nice looking๐Ÿ˜‚
Now I'm in a smaller hillbilly-city, and it's really just "meh".

People on dating apps are scary and have their own way of making people uncomfortable. There's a reason why I'm not giving out my Snapchat to them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please tell me when you guys are becoming a nun, I'll join ๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy Saturday everyone hope you all have an absolutely amazing day โค
Hope you have an awesome day at the wedding today โค

• Heart
Happy Saturday all! Hope you are having/have a fantastic weekend.
Sending love to all those who need it โคโค
Iโ€™ve been trying to keep up but nursery germs have got the better of me ๐Ÿ˜‚. She seems better now thank goodness.
RE how we all got into F1. Mine was through my dad. He was a big Micheal fan and used to watch it every Sunday afternoon. If it had been an early morning race or was on whilst we were out on a Sunday he would record it and get really grumpy if the result was revealed to him. I remember first watching with him Lewisโ€™ first season. We both also used to use it as an excuse for a Sunday afternoon nap for the mid section of the race normally too ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I was a massive Nico fan girl Iโ€™m now embarrassed to say ๐Ÿ˜‚. It was the hair (Draco Malfoy has a lot to answer for!)
Then fell out of it when I moved out and got back in when we binged DTS in lockdown. I loved Charles but then when I got pregnant became obsessed with Toto and here we are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've loved reading all the stories of everyone getting into F1 because of their dads! I'm no different, it was just one of those things that was on the telly of a Sunday...if it wasn't F1 it was football or snooker or cricket ๐Ÿคฃ. One of my earliest memories is when the GP was at Brands Hatch, which is near where we lived, and watching the race and then running into the garden to hear the cars in the distance. My dad was a huge Williams supporter and would be gutted at where they are now. I think he'd love George. We lost my dad when I was quite young but Mr Jellybeans is a huge fan, and when she was little my eldest was OBSESSED with Jenson so the year he won was quite special as she was only 5, bless her. I loved Senna when I was little, then Schumi, then Seb...with a weird year of fancying Damon Hill somewhere in there ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Heart
I was a massive Nico fan girl Iโ€™m now embarrassed to say ๐Ÿ˜‚. It was the hair
Oh same. 7/8 year old me loved Williams era Nico. I always thought he was very Disney Prince as a child. I'm blaming it on my uncle being a Williams fan so I had extra knowledge on the team at the time.

Who knew he'd become so oily from being in his lair ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Please Daniel, don't cut your hair this short...... it makes you look old... :cry:

Screenshot_20221015-142356_Instagram.jpg

But you are also happy and your back and neck are very sexy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต

Screenshot_20221015-142403_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.