F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as duck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

His little arse looks so good as well when he bowls. 🤤🤤

He's such a smug, posh git and I love him.

I actually adore George - he’s so harmless, I don’t get how anyone could ever hate him 😂 He’s just pure head boy vibes. I love how bemused Lewis is by him 😂😂

Vous êtes le premier correspondant français! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This makes me laugh way too much for what it is 😂 I will also support Debris next year 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes me laugh way too much for what it is 😂 I will also support Debris next year 😂

ffs you just KNOW this will be his nickname if he even pulls the slightest Latifi on track! 🤣 I’m so happy Nick’s at AT so I‘ve still got two drivers I like at my team! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as duck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

His little arse looks so good as well when he bowls. 🤤🤤

He's such a smug, posh git and I love him.

and his attitude or confidence, however you can call it, is actually useful in many situations - I loved what he said on Sunday, someone put this clip online, it's from Canal+ so you hear French journalist speaking over, but you can also hear George quite well

also the affection/support he gives Daniel lately is adorable

by the way, hi! I came for 5 minutes now, will be back later, I haven't drank or eaten since morning because everybody seems to deicede to call/write me today with their "urgent" matters, so I am in total chaos, have not finished a single thing I had planned for today and will be stuck with it until evening in front of the screen 😂😂 Now I need to go get some food bacause I cannot think until I eat something😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone on Twitter pointed out that Charles follows all the drivers on the grid apart from Max and now I can’t stop laughing. No wonder him and Pierre are besties - petty iconic kings together 😍
i love this 🤣

this is like when someone on tumblr pointed out that pierre doesn’t follow lando and never likes a mclaren post that he features in (no clue how true that last bit is). PETTY and i love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i love this 🤣

this is like when someone on tumblr pointed out that pierre doesn’t follow lando and never likes a mclaren post that he features in (no clue how true that last bit is). PETTY and i love it.
… Pierre and I have so much in common - not sure how we haven’t ended up together…! 🌚😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Checo’s latest ad timing is perfect 🤣

This man is such a troll! 😂 Have you seen the video going round where him and Max are trying to work out if he’s won the WDC? And Checo is like “meh, the party is better in Austin anyway” 😂😂😂😂 LOCK UP YOUR AMERICAN DAUGHTERS!

HAHAHAHA this is amazing as usual!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.