F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good day everyone ❤
Hope you all have had a good day so far🥰

And I hope that @aidil is up an functioning again❤

I'm certainly not functioning today, my head is full of cotton and my throat are itchy, just drove home from work and checked on my fever. Let's just say that flu season just arrived at work, but I'm still functioning ish, so I'm just waiting for it to attack in full 😂

Me and my manflu will now be staying on the couch and watch handmaid's tale the rest of the day 😂
Oh no, hope you’re feeling better soon and it doesn’t go full-flu. LOVE the handmaids tale, need to catch up on the new season but it’s not out in the UK yet :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no, hope you’re feeling better soon and it doesn’t go full-flu. LOVE the handmaids tale, need to catch up on the new season but it’s not out in the UK yet :cry:
I'd rather have the full flu than to just be off as I have been for the last week or so 😅 At least then I can feel sorry for myself 😂

Started watching it again last week, gonna be done with season three today 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd rather have the full flu than to just be off as I have been for the last week or so 😅 At least then I can feel sorry for myself 😂

Started watching it again last week, gonna be done with season three today 🙌
Good point :ROFLMAO: Enjoy!! ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone! I’ve been reading but not had time to post as we’ve got a poorly baby struck down with her first big case of nursery germs. So there’s been lots of cuddles and not much sleep round here. Hope you’re all well.

Why am I surprised about Marko’s comments about Yuki not being able to lead the team?! He’s such a bastard. We need to start mission #freeYuki

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just scrolling through my phone and found some sexy Carlos pics I saved:
Screenshot_20221002-082710_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221002-082654_Instagram.jpg

He is a beautiful man 😍

Hi everyone! I’ve been reading but not had time to post as we’ve got a poorly baby struck down with her first big case of nursery germs. So there’s been lots of cuddles and not much sleep round here. Hope you’re all well.

Why am I surprised about Marko’s comments about Yuki not being able to lead the team?! He’s such a bastard. We need to start mission #freeYuki
In fairness, I feel like every driver who moves to a redbull team needs saving!! #freethemall

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is a really Daniel thing to do 😅 I might try to find the video later to see if Pierre gave some context 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope everyone feels better soon, my mood today is this
f4b1ece238a9b7a494e7926b8e86bf3c.jpg

Thankfully moods are temporary, so I hope to reach this by the end of the day
giphy.gif

@aac_124 I know it can be hard, but you do you and what you feel like it's best for you. whatever people around you are trying to do is probably out of care and love they have for you and they feel like they are helping, even if they are in fact not. Maybe telling them you know they care but this is not what you need would make them reflect on this .... sending hugs ❣

It is a really Daniel thing to do 😅 I might try to find the video later to see if Pierre gave some context 😂

BlaBla, this Lando pic in your profile is just made to be a profile pic, it fits perfectly :)

also Pierre said in "his live" - there was a Pierre live? He knew @aidil was not feeling well and decided to cheer her up? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good day everyone ❤
Hope you all have had a good day so far🥰

And I hope that @aidil is up an functioning again❤

I'm certainly not functioning today, my head is full of cotton and my throat are itchy, just drove home from work and checked on my fever. Let's just say that flu season just arrived at work, but I'm still functioning ish, so I'm just waiting for it to attack in full 😂

Me and my manflu will now be staying on the couch and watch handmaid's tale the rest of the day 😂
Hope you will feel better soon!

My tips for you when feeling sick..

Take enough rest
c1a6d4975e1599bd510a62bd13ac3706.jpg

Drink enough water, or milk
8d37ba1db23edb81b92c5682cf81c875.jpg

Eat food you like
e91d7d59e56ed36187afa8fd263bbe4d.jpg

And take more rest
d9c004cae212f705285f71ba36919e61.jpg

Hopefully my tips help🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Feels like a kinda quiet week for content or is that just me?! Or maybe I've managed to keep up with stuff this week 🤭

Another colleague rant... We had pizza and some other food in the office yesterday for a lunch meeting and the guy who organised the meeting didn't bother to clean up. Came in this morning to find stale pizza and soggy chips everywhere 🥴 I don't think this guy has ever washed a plate in his life and always leaves stuff sitting next to the sink until someone else does it for him. My work is pretty small and we have a cleaner who comes in once a week but it's not her job to clean up after lazy arseholes 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Alright beautiful people! I feel like death warmed up but somehow managed to soldier through my shift and now I’m back in bed! 😍 Thanks for caring 🥹 I hope you’re feeling a little better @Minttu 💕

The Pierre livestream cheered me up enormously. Didn’t get to watch it but @horseyalbon was sending me translations via Tumblr all day! 😍 I want to know more about Danny asking Pascale to marry him 🤣

Literally no idea what he’s saying and I’m complete mush. He could be reading the bus timetable and I’d be like TAKE ME NOW 🥵

Feels like a kinda quiet week for content or is that just me?! Or maybe I've managed to keep up with stuff this week 🤭

Another colleague rant... We had pizza and some other food in the office yesterday for a lunch meeting and the guy who organised the meeting didn't bother to clean up. Came in this morning to find stale pizza and soggy chips everywhere 🥴 I don't think this guy has ever washed a plate in his life and always leaves stuff sitting next to the sink until someone else does it for him. My work is pretty small and we have a cleaner who comes in once a week but it's not her job to clean up after lazy arseholes 😤
I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS. It’s so disrespectful to everyone else, especially the cleaners who aren’t there to be his mum 😡 I’d tip all the pizza onto his desk tbh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh polly need to stop realising such beautiful new clothes I don’t have the money for this 😫😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IM SO SAD 😭 I was stuck on a site visit at work and missed Daniels Austin drop, everything is sold out 😭😭 I’ve been waiting months to overpay for a tacky cowboy sweater how dare I be robbed of this opportunity :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sir (literally), I'm watching this story at almost 7pm. Rise and shine is over 🥴

(yeah I know he's in a different time zone ok ok)
Screenshot_20221012-185118_Instagram.jpg

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS. It’s so disrespectful to everyone else, especially the cleaners who aren’t there to be his mum 😡 I’d tip all the pizza onto his desk tbh 🤣
This guy gives me the ick big time, he's always breathing through his mouth and his hygiene is questionable. I just feel like he doesn't wash his hands. We have a milk frother for coffee which no one really uses it apart from him. He used it on a Thursday wasn't back in the office until Monday and of course he didn't wash it. The milk turned into what I imagine was the beginning of cheese 🙃🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
IM SO SAD 😭 I was stuck on a site visit at work and missed Daniels Austin drop, everything is sold out 😭😭 I’ve been waiting months to overpay for a tacky cowboy sweater how dare I be robbed of this opportunity :cry:
Quoting my own post to add this picture that very aptly just showed up on my tumblr dash

4F2F0F13-83E5-4C8E-97DF-24CB23D7D2A4.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I wish 🥺🥺 I just feel like he's getting better with age and there is a real intelligence in his eyes which I find inexplicably hot!!
same :love:

meanwhile, Papa Sainz is unstoppable, prepares for Dakar 2023 :D:giggle: I found one clip some time ago,from old times, when he was younger, and there it's so visible how Carlos is similar to him, quite adorable. I am far away from identyfying people through they parents, they are separate persons and have right to be seen as such, but I always find it kind of adorable when you can see some common traits. I will try to find this clip again, if I do I'll post it :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.