F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she got the diagnosis so she could make sense of everything! It hurts to know so many girls out there grow up not understanding why their head works the way it does. You’re such a fabulous mum! You all are! 💕

Time to crack out the get-along shirt 🤣
I competeley agree with @aidil here @1millionjellybeans , all the love for you and your daughter ❤

when it comes to Pierre&esteban, I do hope it will be fine, I am all for occassional pettiness, that we could make fun of with them, but I have no energy for their conflict. :) (or I think so now)
Having said that, I am reposting the telenovela pic we once had, just in case it will be needed in the future, it will be here 🤣🤣
3442777-70240708-2560-1440.jpg

With everything that has been going on lately, I just want to say that I hope everyone has had a decent day today💚

And that I am so grateful for this community we have here, and the sanctuary it is for us!

Also because its world's mental health day, today, do something good for yourself in the last hours of the day 💚

And remember: you're always allowed to rant and let of some steam here, we're here for you❤
giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I competeley agree with @aidil here @1millionjellybeans , all the love for you and your daughter ❤

when it comes to Pierre&esteban, I do hope it will be fine, I am all for occassional pettiness, that we could make fun of with them, but I have no energy for their conflict. :) (or I think so now)
Having said that, I am reposting the telenovela pic we once had, just in case it will be needed in the future, it will be here 🤣🤣
View attachment 1641441
This will never not make me laugh! 🤣 It’s telenovela or a really corny homoerotic Netflix movie. Here’s a great screenshot from it…

1665440653355.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will bid you all good night with this excellent point made by Iona - Yuki is in his Lady Di revenge dress era 💁🏼‍♀️ Discuss.

1665441030236.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good morning everyone❤

Hope you all actually did something nice for yourself yesterday, but remember it's never to late to do something nice for yourself💚
It can be that one baguette (no pun intended) in the cafeteria at work, that small round trip walk arround your neighbourhood with your dog (or cat), take a coffee break with a colleague during the day, and ask them how they're doing, or take those extra five minutes in bed❤

Just an extention of worlds mental health day from me!
I've already slept an hour longer than I usually do, and since my throat started itching yesterday, I'm working from home today, and I'll probably just work for a few hours today, as soon as I have my works news letter out, I'll be done for the day 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm enjoying this awkwardness. Pierre's eager laugh. Otmar just standing there. Talking about padel when both Esteban and Pierre got racquets in the Secret Santa last year.
i’m watching this again now i’m slightly more awake and pierre’s awkward laugh which he then can’t end and so freezes in place with his face like 😃 is me whenever i’m in a group of work colleagues i don’t know very well 🤣 esteban getting literally dragged in is still amazing too.

happy tuesday everyone! have the best day 😘 @Minttu - thank you for such a lovely message again, it’s already put me in a good mood 💙

I will bid you all good night with this excellent point made by Iona - Yuki is in his Lady Di revenge dress era 💁🏼‍♀️ Discuss.

View attachment 1641449
and i literally just saw this on twitter 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
i’m watching this again now i’m slightly more awake and pierre’s awkward laugh which he then can’t end and so freezes in place with his face like 😃 is me whenever i’m in a group of work colleagues i don’t know very well 🤣 esteban getting literally dragged in is still amazing too.

happy tuesday everyone! have the best day 😘 @Minttu - thank you for such a lovely message again, it’s already put me in a good mood 💙
I just laughed so hard that my cat fell off the bed 😂😂😂😂

1665477520351.jpeg

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just laughed so hard that my cat fell off the bed 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1642035

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
pierre.mp3 literally stopped working.

😃😃😃😃

it’s like: i’ve laughed because i felt like i should but no one else is laughing and if i stop abruptly then it’s gonna look weird so i’ll just smile and it’ll be fine smiling never looks awkward oh god now esteban is coming over..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pierre.mp3 literally stopped working.

😃😃😃😃

it’s like: i’ve laughed because i felt like i should but no one else is laughing and if i stop abruptly then it’s gonna look weird so i’ll just smile and it’ll be fine smiling never looks awkward oh god now esteban is coming over..
Haaaaaaaaaa this is literally my thought process in any social situation ever 🤣 All I can hear is the Microsoft error message when he starts laughing 😂😂😂

“please let this be over soon so I can return to the safety of the AT garage and Yukino”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is so much things going on in this vid it is so funny 😂😂
-Pierre akward laugh
-Otmar is the corner wondering how he will manage to survive in a team full of frenchs while not understanding french
-Luca De Meo asking esteban if he is better than Laurent Rossi at paddle. Esteban saying Laurent is probably better than him. And then De Meo "oh so you are actually really BAD" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Otmar: “ I really need to up my French lessons!”
Him and me both! 😂

There is so much things going on in this vid it is so funny 😂😂
-Pierre akward laugh
-Otmar is the corner wondering how he will manage to survive in a team full of frenchs while not understanding french
-Luca De Meo asking esteban if he is better than Laurent Rossi at paddle. Esteban saying Laurent is probably better than him. And then De Meo "oh so you are actually really BAD" 😂😂
Bla I hope you realise you are now going to be number one French commentator/translator for all of us on Tattle 😂 It’s going to be French overload next year and I will be Otmar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as duck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

His little arse looks so good as well when he bowls. 🤤🤤

He's such a smug, posh git and I love him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bla I hope you realise you are now going to be number one French commentator/translator for all of us on Tattle 😂 It’s going to be French overload next year and I will be Otmar 🤣
All of us will be Otmar next year 😂😂
Can't wait for Estie and Pierre to curse eachother out in French next year on the radio 😂

In this thread we support George Russell being extra as duck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

Two strikes is actually really good, so kudos to him!

And he nails the walk back after his turn too, not many can do that 😂 And the fact that he actually gets a strike and just 🤷‍ "yeah, it happens" is just such a George move 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

there’s something so endearing about him to me - i’ve spent too much time around posh rugby boys and enjoy the vibes 🤣

his nonchalant walk back when he obviously wants to celebrate but feels like he should be cool about it is peak george.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.