F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In another news, W series is officially over for this year, Jamie is champion for the third time. I am not sure the championship will survive after that

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s another championship not decided at the end of a race then 🥲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In another news, W series is officially over for this year, Jamie is champion for the third time. I am not sure the championship will survive after that

W-Series hasn't benefitted from being on the F1 circuit, because it's rather been the awkward aunt nobody cares about, getting last pick of races after F2 and F3. Cars are honestly too slow so racing looks poor. Not even DRS to help create racing. And for Jamie Chadwick to still be there after three seasons, and contemplating Indy Lights as her next move rather than a chance of F3, says it all as a feeder series. Naff.

Cars probably needed to be F3 cars I think.

ETA: oh and the graphics are tit.

Reactions: 7
I am sorry to interrupt serious discussions, but I need to share this. I have no questions.
*faints*
1517d8d0017b3bae43b865224d984a6947e6c971.jpg

PS I should not give myself breaks because I get distracted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh as much as Red Bull is absolutely at fault for all of this tit and I‘m furious I can’t believe people are bodyshaming the drivers
None of that is helping and it’s just hurtful

W-Series hasn't benefitted from being on the F1 circuit, because it's rather been the awkward aunt nobody cares about, getting last pick of races after F2 and F3. Cars are honestly too slow so racing looks poor. Not even DRS to help create racing. And for Jamie Chadwick to still be there after three seasons, and contemplating Indy Lights as her next move rather than a chance of F3, says it all as a feeder series. Naff.

Yes to all of this. Always feels like the girls are getting sloppy seconds. And the thing is, it doesn’t even help them getting a F3/F2 seat either. I just feel sad for all these women pouring their hearts into this with all their effort being worth nothing because, truth is, the majority of people still don’t want females in motorsport.

Yes to all of this. Always feels like the girls are getting sloppy seconds. And the thing is, it doesn’t even help them getting a F3/F2 seat either. I just feel sad for all these women pouring their hearts into this with all their effort being worth nothing because, truth is, the majority of people still don’t want females in motorsport.
I feel like there needs to be a clause in W Series that the championship winner must be able to get an F3 seat.

Reactions: 11

all of this is (sadly) so correct. it’s a nothing competition really with one driver who seems to be miles ahead of the rest talent wise - and even she isn’t gaining anything by competing in it.

makes me sad because i would love to see a female driver in f1 at some point.

I feel like there needs to be a clause in W Series that the championship winner must be able to get an F3 seat.
absolutely! having it impact and feed into nothing, like it is atm, is just one of many things that doesn’t work about it.

Reactions: 4

catering?!? they went over budget because of catering?! what are they serving at rb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

catering?!? they went over budget because of catering?! what are they serving at rb?!

They didn’t though. Catering isn’t part of the budget cap. If Red Bull wanted Gordon Ramsey level food, they’ve got enough money outside of the budget cap to pay for it. Just a silly cover up.

Same as “sick leave” - explicitly not part of it. Bunch of lies.

I'm finally done with work and are able to catch up and comment on todays news:

Cost cap: wow. Just wow. They're probably going to get a stern talking to and that's it. It's just a shitshow after shitshow, isn't it.
I agree with all that has been said.

Wseries: sad that they won't be able to race in America at least😔

There's probably more I should have said, but I'm exhausted and now me and the futbaby are going to curl up on the couch and watch Handmaid's tale and do nothing 😂

• Heart
Been a DAY today so not seen any news etc.

Come on here, see Red Bull being knobheads and the FIA still not doing anything about their weekend duck up so instantly reach for the vino.

Cheers to a happy bleeping Monday! 🍷

*** Edit - also Cha has started showing in my suggest posts. Stupidly looked at her stories. She seems a sweet enough girl but so so dull and with about as much life as a piece of wood. And can someone please do something about her dress sense. It hurts my eyes.

@LaBlonde come get your man, wtf is this monstrosity 😂😂😂

About to catch up but had to share this immediately 😂

• Haha
@LaBlonde come get your man, wtf is this monstrosity 😂😂😂

About to catch up but had to share this immediately 😂

i can’t even work out what i’m looking at 🤣🤣 is it a painting?! a sculpture?!

i’ll speak to him about it as it’s absolutely not going to match the decor in my bedroom 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.