F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be really bad if you're waiting to hear what that shitebag has to say

I was really mad yesterday and tired :D
Today I am just tired because I slept 4h and woke up, had some work stuff to do erly in the morning, than did covid test cause I have been feeling weird, but it was negative, thankfully. on my way back to the office I wanted to buy something for lunch and the place I wanted to buy from was closed so I will have to go back there later to check if they opened, first world problem absolutely.
But I am in Sharl's state from yesterday, tired and resigned LOL

edit: I also need to be super energised today because I need to kick ass writing something for work and even though the deadline turned out not to be today, I already started it during the weekend so I need to keep my mojo and go on with it :ROFLMAO:

7715bfc17a15ca21b8a0f39d784c270244459b83.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If i thought yesterday was bad, today is pn a whole other level of bad.
My computer microphone has decided to die a little today, and I'm having a day with only meetings, and I'm going to lead a meeting tonight. Been calling up support now and now I'm updating something I didn't even knew about.
Just hope it works, if not, I'm gonna use my own personal computer tonight 😂
Good thing we found out about it now, and not tonight 😂

• Heart
Happy new week everyone! Took the rest of yesterday off the internet cause it was all a bit depressing. As excited as I am for Austin I’m glad there’s a break before, time to reset and get the vibes back for some cowboy racing 🤠

Hope you’re all having a good start to the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando and Ted, youtube just suggested me LOL I will watch it now, but I am posting the link right away
will it be chaotic, I hope!
adding also KMag and Mick blinfolded

edit: watched it all, Kevin is too cool for that LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando and Ted, youtube just suggested me LOL I will watch it now, but I am posting the link right away

Haven't watched the Lando one, but KMag seems so underwhelmed by the whole thing. Don't think he guessed any of them right either 😂

• Haha

Hahaha yes Kmag, give us nothing 😂😂

😐 is there another one 😐
😐 cheesecake? oh 😐
😐 they all taste the same to me 😐

I've only tried green tea KitKat (and the normal chocolate one), I thought this would be a fun challenge but they make it seem like a chore 😂 and also lol at Mick not moving for the first 9 seconds of the video...
Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 14.35.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Budget cap news due at 5pm Uk time.
damn, I almost forgot, thanks for the info
I don;t even want to guess :ROFLMAO:

Haven't watched the Lando one, but KMag seems so underwhelmed by the whole thing. Don't think he guessed any of them right either 😂
absolutely, he is so over it, doesn;t even try to hide :D. Hey Haas, so much potential here, for good innuendos with KMg, give us something

added: I saw Yuki hngergames posters before during the weekend, but these ones I haven't seen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4224e8be4e03c4db214269d177f5a56797b14933.jpg
f96759857cd423e58d2e72f76d10118b6d772f4f.gif

I think this one is old
but gold
257815204cf2cf47fa1a8a8a3eda2afd77778aa4.jpg

*end of picture spam, see you later, I have to get coffee otherwise even shirtless Lewis won;t wake me up,, jk *

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello everyone! Hope you have a great day. Let the drama beggins 😂😂 Apparently it is Aston broke the budget cap but it is only procedurial (whatever that means). Red Bull overspend is just minor. But they won't tell what sanction they will take today

Reactions: 3
My god just saw another angle of the tractor on track from someone in the stands (won’t post it to save your blood pressure) and it’s made me angry all over again. Pierre wasn’t the only one that was going fast you could see it Vettel and Alonso go past it at quite fast as well 😡

Reactions: 8
Hello everyone! Hope you have a great day. Let the drama beggins 😂😂 Apparently it is Aston who broke the budget cap the most. Red Bull just has a minor breach

Aston and Red Bull both have a procedural breach - this has nothing to do with money, as far as I’m understanding. It’s more about procedures and deadlines, probably. The actual overspending was done by Red Bull, although minor, so less than 5% of the cost cap. Aston Martin was reported to be under the budget cap even.

Minor or major, no doubt it gave them an unfair advantage. According to Mattia, with even just 1 million more you can gain a 0.5 sec advantage. I would hope for a severe penalty but this is the FIA so sportsmanship means nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Aston and Red Bull both have a procedural breach - this has nothing to do with money, as far as I’m understanding. It’s more about procedures and deadlines, probably. The actual overspending was done by Red Bull, although minor, so less than 5% of the cost cap. Aston Martin was reported to be under the budget cap even.

Minor or major, no doubt it gave them an unfair advantage. According to Mattia, with even just 1 million more you can gain a 0.5 sec advantage. I would hope for a severe penalty but this is the FIA so sportsmanship means nothing.
Yes you are right for Aston i edited my post just after because i apparently can't read things right 😅. Even if i still don't really understand what kind of procedurial thing it can be. I mean Williams had submitted their report past the deadline in May i think, so why are they not mentionned here? 🤷‍♀️ And i agree with you minor or not they gained an advantage from it. But i think the FIA won't do anything if i'm honnest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but is anyone, Max fans and the FIA aside, stupid enough to believe Red Bull actually overspent … on catering for staff? We all know that the extra money went on the car. Money not spent on food, sick pay etc is all money that the team will have used. The way journalists are trying to spin it (mainly that Dutch guy) as if that’s where the extra money were spent is shocking

• Heart

I'm guessing we're gonna end up with the (I) option
It’ll be a fine. What they’ve done is the oldest trick in the book. They’d have realised they were over/were going to be over and just switched stuff around to make it look like it wasn’t development related. The cost cap is over before it even started now, no way will teams stick to it next year

• Heart
Sky reports a RB minor breach and no punishment revealed. When will the FIA become transparent?

Reactions: 4
It’ll be a fine. What they’ve done is the oldest trick in the book. They’d have realised they were over/were going to be over and just switched stuff around to make it look like it wasn’t development related. The cost cap is over before it even started now, no way will teams stick to it next year
yep... budget management 101. or why you should get a good accountant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.