F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't thought about it for few hours, and now that came back to it for a while, I am more mad at FIA with every minute now. To the extend of wanting to hear even what Nico Rosberg has to say about the race and that is something :(:rolleyes::LOL:
Things must be really bad if you're waiting to hear what that shitebag has to say

Toto hasn’t been here this weekend but yeah generally he only gives a few interviews and that’s it. It could be because of their performance but even when they were doing well Toto didn’t look for the camera and vice versa. I don’t care about Christian Horner’s views on anything. If they have breached the cost cap then he and Red Bull are cheats.
Toto used to be on Channel 4 coverage a good bit (it was about a 50/50 split with him and Christian) but he's really absent this year

Charles has been liking his own tweets 💀 what are you doing boy
View attachment 1638443
Someone has to like them first 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Update - I’m back home and still angry. Campaign starts for the FIA to cover counselling fees for Gasly fans 🥴

Pierre’s posts on Twitter regarding the TRACTOR not Pierre Gasly incident:

1665354925239.jpeg

Wonder if he could give the FIA some tips on taking accountability for one’s actions… ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Things must be really bad if you're waiting to hear what that shitebag has to say

Toto used to be on Channel 4 coverage a good bit (it was about a 50/50 split with him and Christian) but he's really absent this year

Where was Mr Wolff today?

Reactions: 4
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is feeling okay after catching up on sleep and letting the dust settle on yesterday’s tit show 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is feeling okay after catching up on sleep and letting the dust settle on yesterday’s tit show 💕
Morning lovely.

I hope everyone's feeling better too. I'm glad we don't have any more stupid early starts for a while, I didn't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day and kept stewing on things... even worse, I'm on call all day today so can't go out and do anything, therefore probably going to be boiling over all day today too 🙄 Wait til the FIA investigation gets released, I'll probably combust. Almost hope I get called in!
Poor Max, everyone seems to have forgotten he's a 2 x WDC now with everything else that's gone on 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
morning lovely people - have the best day 😘 (not the fia, i hope you have the worst day x)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning!

Sleep, what's that? I felt like I've slept for two hours, can't wait to go home and have a nap before my last night meeting in a while 🎉😂
Morning lovely.

I hope everyone's feeling better too. I'm glad we don't have any more stupid early starts for a while, I didn't know what to do with myself for the rest of the day and kept stewing on things... even worse, I'm on call all day today so can't go out and do anything, therefore probably going to be boiling over all day today too 🙄 Wait til the FIA investigation gets released, I'll probably combust. Almost hope I get called in!
Poor Max, everyone seems to have forgotten he's a 2 x WDC now with everything else that's gone on 🤣
I had a three hour nap yesterday to take a break from it all, woke up and was still annoyed by it all 😂 I feel like no-one is recognising this win as a full-point win, and that most of us feels like he'll be crowned the champion at Cota 😅

Good luck with the call you just got❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So... my crocs came!!! God they are ugly but I love the acupressure bumps... genuine question though, how do you walk in them!?? Did I get mine too big?? I feel like the are gonna fall off my feet..
20221010_093627.jpg

Reactions: 8
Just here to wish you to have a nice week ❤❤

I still don’t get what happend 😂😂 i think it will be more real in Austin 😂 and I’m excited for 9 pm race 😂 Danny is in LA already , had some sleep . It will be nice week without f1 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched any of the Channel 4 coverage this season. David Coulthard has ties with Red Bull so I wonder if that has some sway?
Yes Lewis. I can take your entire dick inside my arse and down my throat, just gonna take some practice. DM me to arrange times Sir. 😆😆
Listen Jackson, we have had this discussion many times. Lewis is not going to be shared. You can corrupt Lando.
Doesnt Lewis look so hot with a bandana?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I kinda hate the Monday after a disastrous race, colleagues being all friendly like "hope you had a lovely weekend!! 😊😊😊" and all I can do is agree and say "yeah it was great thanks, hope you did too 😊😊😊"... trying not to start the week on a bad note 😂

Anyway I don't know if anyone has an interest in F4 (tbh I can barely keep up with F1 as it is) but I caught a few races this year and was really impressed with Ugo Ugochukwu, and he just won the F4 rookie title. He's part of the McLaren young driver program and I noticed Zak at a couple of races - he really is everywhere lol. Excited about this guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Listen Jackson, we have had this discussion many times. Lewis is not going to be shared. You can corrupt Lando.
Doesnt Lewis look so hot with a bandana?
@HaloGirl

😆😆

And honestly, I don't think Lando needs corrupting. That little bratty twink is a naughty corrupted little fucker already. Just with a cute face and puppy eyes to hide it.

Lewis can choke me with his bandana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.