Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
And this is what I mean when I say I can’t stand this sport anymore. I’m sure it’s always been bad and maybe I’m looking back with rose tinted glasses but the amount of toxicity these days is beyond comprehension. It makes me really sad actually. At least all the drivers have had Pierre’s back, I liked how George said something like “it’s not the Gasly incident, it’s the FIA incident” when asked about it
It’s completely gross isn’t it? So many people just treating these guys as if they’re robots in a car on track for our entertainment - they’re HUMAN BEINGS. Pierre looked so shaken up after today, it really brings it home how much they put on the line every Sunday. I’ve seen other morons calling the drivers snowflakes etc and to just get on with it cos they’re paid a lot of money. Sorry, does earning a nice salary mean they lose their right to safety? What complete idiocy.

And don’t get me started on how most of these comments appear to be made by men. And people say women coming into the sport has dragged it down? Hahahahaha, what a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Ooooh that sounds very unique Miss A. Have a great lunch and let us know how it goes.

Why do Sky always seem to find Horner everywhere? He’s not as popular as they or he think he is. I don’t understand this sudden hold that Red Bull have over the FIA and Sky.
Regarding the budget cap - if teams are going to break it, don’t have one. I don’t seem it has made much difference in the running order. If there hadnt been a cap Mercedes arguably could have sorted the porpoising issue quicker and actually have a chance in the constructors.
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰. It was lovely!
I definitely think there’s been an issue with RB and the budget cap but there has been some sort of FIA deal done with them. Although I do think this was done a while back as there has been so much questionable behaviour and favouritism of RB for the past two seasons now.
Also all this oh Honda and RB and winning in the home of Honda- there’s something really weird there. As I understand it Honda announced they were leaving F1, RB said they would develop their own engine but asked the FIA for an engine freeze whilst they did that. But Honda are still on the scene and developing whilst no one else can?! Most of that I’ve got from twitter so not sure about all the details.
I just feel really done with F1 at the minute. It’s a corrupt shit show. I’m glad we haven’t renewed our sky subscription as I just don’t want to watch it any more.
@LaBlonde nooooo my comment wasn’t aimed at you at all. Please don’t think that! I love your analysis and don’t think you’re sweeping the racism elements away 🥰🥰🥰.

@e456 I totally agree RE Kelly. Everyone wants to say shit about the other WAGS and drag them but
I think Kelly gets a free pass and on the other thread it very much felt like you couldn’t criticise her. If I were working for PR or Social media for RB I wouldn’t have her all over it that’s for sure. Same if I worked for F1 media.
Carmen gets criticised loads over there. Because she seems to work part time and then go to support George. Don’t see the issue there. Same as a few other WAGS. And then she’s been on an AMG retreat thing this weekend and has posted about it. But she gets criticised because she’s only there because of George! So what if she is?! Bloody good on her!!

I’ve just read this back and I don’t think it makes sense but I’m very tired 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
morning darlings! hope you all have the best day (@aidil sending you lots of love) 😘 x

i bring you alex, stealing my branding (suits him but ask permission next time):

also, urgh 😭🤠

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Alright bitches! 💃

I just think me and Austin aren’t meant to be this year! Fell asleep before FP2 last night and then got home from work this afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up! 😂😂 Think this week may have burnt me out a little? 😅

Anyway, I’ve got a second wind now so full steam ahead for qualI! AIDIL, YOU WILL STAY AWAKE.

I’mma go back and try catch up now before a new thread happens 🥴😂

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I hope everyone feels better soon, my mood today is this
f4b1ece238a9b7a494e7926b8e86bf3c.jpg

Thankfully moods are temporary, so I hope to reach this by the end of the day
giphy.gif

@aac_124 I know it can be hard, but you do you and what you feel like it's best for you. whatever people around you are trying to do is probably out of care and love they have for you and they feel like they are helping, even if they are in fact not. Maybe telling them you know they care but this is not what you need would make them reflect on this .... sending hugs ❣

It is a really Daniel thing to do 😅 I might try to find the video later to see if Pierre gave some context 😂

BlaBla, this Lando pic in your profile is just made to be a profile pic, it fits perfectly :)

also Pierre said in "his live" - there was a Pierre live? He knew @aidil was not feeling well and decided to cheer her up? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
You know what, I can’t even watch this fucking race right now. I’m actually crying for Pierre cos I’m so frustrated for him, can’t even imagine how hopeless he feels right now. This sport is so fucking corrupt and I’m sick to the back teeth of the FIA never admitting they’re wrong, it’s a dictatorship. Can’t put into words how angry I am!!!

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Ended up having a drink after work (or five) and now I'm semi drunk and on the bus home. In the rain. Such a glamorous life 🤣 where is my very rich driver boyfriend to pick me up in these times of need??

• Haha
  • Heart

e456

@e456 I totally agree RE Kelly. Everyone wants to say shit about the other WAGS and drag them but
I think Kelly gets a free pass and on the other thread it very much felt like you couldn’t criticise her If I were working for PR or Social media for RB I wouldn’t have her all over it that’s for sure. Same if I worked for F1 media.
Carmen gets criticised loads over there. Because she seems to work part time and then go to support George. Don’t see the issue there. Same as a few other WAGS. And then she’s been on an AMG retreat thing this weekend and has posted about it. But she gets criticised because she’s only there because of George! So what if she is?! Bloody good on her!!

I’ve just read this back and I don’t think it makes sense but I’m very tired 😂😂😂
Perfect sense❤I don’t want to criticise any of the WAGs, like gossip etc is normal but that thread does get very personal about basically all of them, except Kelly. And I’m like … you don’t need to criticise her or be nasty, I don’t condone that but many over there genuinely only speak about her with affection whilst complaining about Luisa non stop, who at least as far as we know, hasn’t offended multiple people in the way Kelly and her family has

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Why does Marko is so harsh to Yuki all the time? I mean Nyck just did one race in f1 so far 😭😭

*I like Nyck but acting like he should be the n°1 driver straight away is so disrespectful for yuki

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

conrea37

VIP Member
Tractor gate is unforgivable. They did a similar thing in a session in turkey in 2020 with green flags with a tractor and I was raging then too.
Pierre’s interviews broke my heart. This guy can’t catch a break lately and I can’t imagine what he felt when he saw that.
Already ordered my 2022 Max hoodie to match the 2021 one, changed mid shift at work into it to wind up my relief 😂

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Lewis natural hair! 😍 I say this every time but I think this is the best he has looked. His mid 30s have been kind to him!
Screenshot_20221017-111429_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Hard day - lost a patient and I’ve been crying since I got home because I keep thinking is there anything else I could’ve done to stop it 😔 It’s days like these when I hate living by myself. Cos I just get home and start spiralling without anyone to debrief with 🤦‍♀️

Thanks beaut, I’ve had a lazy night on the sofa with my cat and already in bed ready to roll again tomorrow. Don’t have the luxury of getting in my head about this now I’m the only nurse 🙃

Sorry to bring the vibe down guys, just feel a bit lost! 😭
Noo, that's just heartbreaking❤😭
You did your best and what you could, and that's what matters, try not to beat yourself up over it. ❤ Sending you a big bear hug before you go to sleep❤

I totally get not having anyone to debrief with when getting home. Even with working in an organisation, I'm under a NDA ish and can't talk about it to anyone who isn't my leader or was a witness to it. This was literally during my first month of working there, so I had to debrief with someone from the outside when I got home.
And sometimes I just talk everything through with my dog, she may not say much back, but at least she's listening 😂

I treat some patients who are very sick and while I don't deal first-hand with death, it is an aspect of my job that I think about a lot. For me, it's because I'm working in the US (may be the same in other countries) and I feel like no doctor/practitioner wants to have a conversation about death with a patient & we keep treating people until their death when they would be better off having a higher quality of life without intervention or other care.
As the professional next of kin I've been most of my life I just want to say that you are so right about doctors/practitioners not wanting to talk about death, and the fact that many of those people would be better off with only medicating the pain until its over.
The only doctor who has been comfortable talking about death was the one on the home where my mom was getting her care the last months of her life, she was amazing and very straight forward.
When I got the news about my grandma, I had to ask alle the questions you don't want to ask, she was really beating arround the bush, and I almost had to tell her that my grandma was dying 😅
I have met so many doctors throughout the years, I could probably write a book about all of them too 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
The FIA released the result of their investigations about the crane incident in suzuka. And they admit that they the crane shouldn't been on track because of the conditions and that they missed Gasly in the pits (how is this even possible ??!! 🤦‍♀️). As a result, they decided (among other things) that Freitas will not be race director for the remaining of the season 😬 And they will also review the rule about the points to make it more clear.

• Wow
Can someone please explain how a Merc reserve seat is gonna get him back to the front of the grid … I mean this with no malice but even if Lewis did retire (very unlikely given his recent comments), why would Merc take what would now be a risk on Daniel? Totos a pretty shrewd guy, I’m sure he has plans in place and I doubt Daniel would feature in them in all honesty unless there was literally no other option
It won't. If he is indeed becoming a reserve driver then sorry to say it but this is another one of those famously bad DR decisions. Better to over perform in a Haas or a Williams than sit out a season whilst loads new talent comes up in the meantime imo. Unless he's gonna blind side us all and become a commentator! Which would be interesting.
In wholesome news...Micks helmet is dedicated to Gina ❤

• Heart

e456

i’m with you, and that’s completely valid. definitely take a break if you feel you need to 💙

i just don’t know. sometimes i think they think the cars are sentient machines without a driver in them at all - the race today should never have even started! and all of these smoke and mirrors tactics with delaying the budget cap document. the clear manipulation we see. it’s hard to balance my/our genuine love of the sport with the sad facts of how it’s being run right now.
Idk if any other Lewis fans feel the same as me, but this year has been a lot, already. When I thought Lewis wasn’t coming back over winter I was almost relieved because I just had a feeling nothing would be better, and I’ve been proved right. There’s so much about F1 that’s just painful for me now, nothing is ever fair, people don’t play by the same rules, seeing Kelly Piquets face every 5 seconds knowing she liked that post defending Nelson (conveniently forgotten about by basically everyone), and now this? I hope Pierre has some good support. It’s too much, Sebs doing the right thing getting out while he can

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
hello, hello, I was away from Saturday, not fully back yet, but just quickly checked some news now after these days. So only my quick observations, because I need some distraction from reality after being heavily in it for few days with no breaks.:ROFLMAO:
I see Estie and Pierre will need to get used to be in events together, are there any pics/vids of them interacting at all during Ballon d'Or ceremony or are there only pictures ?
I cannot help, I am more curious about this French duo dynamics than Pierr's current relationships, because I know once he reads and replies to @aidil 's DMs noone else will matter :LOL:
but I find it absolutely hilarious that there are photos of him&Kat and him&Kika both from PSG matches. Oh Pierre.

I also saw on tumblr Carlos got some award and had his speech in a folder what I found very adorable as a fellow Virgo, I will do more research about this event, cause I have seen some photos in a suit and well, it means I will do more research

Last but not least, Lewis my dear, I see he was at NFL game, good for him. But why the hell does he have to hang out with Diplo? why, Lewis, why? (I love him, but he needs a screening process for some of his celebrity acquaintances). My man, you do not need approval from any of these boys from these boys' clubs, just release your XNDA album and we will love you even more :love:

edit: I will update myself more tomorrow, also with the thread, but I hope you are all doing fine
giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha