Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Morning ladies and Stephen! 😍

I’m so behind on everything and going to fully catch up when I get home this afternoon but hope you all have a wonderful day! 😁

I finally feel a bit better today so here’s some Pierre arm action to celebrate 😂

1665644266970.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Blablabla29

VIP Member
This makes me laugh way too much for what it is 😂 I will also support Debris next year 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
And from Sky’s side we had more Pierre gaslighting, investigating drivers about Jules without any empathy, the “language barrier” and the “Thank God it’s not Charles but Carlos crashing”

Ugh glad there’s no race next week.
And I saw once again the moment of Carlos' crash, honestly I feel sick to my stomach, the other cars were going so fast, in this no visibility from their positions absolutely dangerous dangerous situation, I can't even think of it anymore. I feel he was calm in his first interview right away because he was in kind of shock. Also I saw there was a marshall behind the tractor when Pierre was passing it, 100% FIA responsibility.
In both instances FIA provoked serious danger. This cannot happen anymore.
They regulate and check some parts of the cars to the cm or fuel to a ml
and they cannot regulate and execute such big stuff??

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
afternoon everyone 💕 I'm looking forward to quali tonight, feels like I've actually got time to do stuff during the day instead of planning around race times 🥴

I've just got back home from getting my ears repierced, exciting day here 🤣
So here's the result! I originally had my ears pieced when I was 3 years old (or actually, my mum decided for me...lol), but didn't bother wearing earrings for the last ten years-ish and they kinda closed over.
Also changed the jewellery in the middle hole and had no idea you could get such nice stuff these days. Just need to choose something new for the top now!
20221022_163938.jpg

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I don't think the era is over.... has he always been this way we just didn't see it???

View attachment 1668454
ssssttaaappp i can’t take it 🔥👌🏻

this is like an 80s teen movie where you realise that the guy you really wanted was your slightly nerdy best friend who is also a back of pack but okay i guess f1 driver who had a weird relationship with an engineer called brad the whole time. like lance, where have you been hiding.

(seriously the way he used to speak to bbrrraddd is my favourite thing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning everyone❤

Hope you all actually did something nice for yourself yesterday, but remember it's never to late to do something nice for yourself💚
It can be that one baguette (no pun intended) in the cafeteria at work, that small round trip walk arround your neighbourhood with your dog (or cat), take a coffee break with a colleague during the day, and ask them how they're doing, or take those extra five minutes in bed❤

Just an extention of worlds mental health day from me!
I've already slept an hour longer than I usually do, and since my throat started itching yesterday, I'm working from home today, and I'll probably just work for a few hours today, as soon as I have my works news letter out, I'll be done for the day 🙈

• Heart

horseyalbon

Perfect sense❤I don’t want to criticise any of the WAGs, like gossip etc is normal but that thread does get very personal about basically all of them, except Kelly. And I’m like … you don’t need to criticise her or be nasty, I don’t condone that but many over there genuinely only speak about her with affection whilst complaining about Luisa non stop, who at least as far as we know, hasn’t offended multiple people in the way Kelly and her family has
Preach. The amount of times I’ve been burned on that thread for saying that, and people brushing it off as joking. The things that have been said about Luisa, Isa and Carmen… some of it is unbelievable, not to mention the stalking. But simply criticizing Kelly or Max or Red Bull - nah that’s crossing a line then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t ever mind a discussion but I’ve been spoken to in such a condescending manner - Anyway, don’t wanna open a can of worms, guess there was just some hurt bottled up still. Just wanted to let you know you’re not alone in that feeling, nor in your feeling about how F1 nowadays. ❤

Tractor gate is unforgivable. They did a similar thing in a session in turkey in 2020 with green flags with a tractor and I was raging then too.
Pierre’s interviews broke my heart. This guy can’t catch a break lately and I can’t imagine what he felt when he saw that.
Already ordered my 2022 Max hoodie to match the 2021 one, changed mid shift at work into it to wind up my relief 😂
Even in Singapore last week, on a smaller scale. There was a marshal recovering Alex‘s front wing from the tecpro under the SC and before he was gone from the track the circuit went green again. Another fuck up that’s been brushed under the rug.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
The drivers will rally around Pierre, I cannot believe the audacity of the FIA. They truly have no shame. What a colossal fuck fest

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as fuck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

His little arse looks so good as well when he bowls. 🤤🤤

He's such a smug, posh git and I love him.

there’s something so endearing about him to me - i’ve spent too much time around posh rugby boys and enjoy the vibes 🤣

his nonchalant walk back when he obviously wants to celebrate but feels like he should be cool about it is peak george.

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Daily catch up will ensue shortly (thank god you’ve all been quiet) but we HAVE to discuss Pierre’s girlfriend soft launch contract he has with PSG. I know we’re not about the wag life but I am CREASED that he’s launched a girlfriend in the exact same way two years in a row.

GO ON GASLY, GIVE US NOTHING! 👏👏👏

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I haven't thought about it for few hours, and now that came back to it for a while, I am more mad at FIA with every minute now. To the extend of wanting to hear even what Nico Rosberg has to say about the race and that is something :(:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Happy Friday gang....look what just popped up whilst I was doing a little Etsy search.
One way of coping with the winter break AND counting down to Christmas 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Listen Jackson, we have had this discussion many times. Lewis is not going to be shared. You can corrupt Lando.
Doesnt Lewis look so hot with a bandana?
@HaloGirl

😆😆

And honestly, I don't think Lando needs corrupting. That little bratty twink is a naughty corrupted little fucker already. Just with a cute face and puppy eyes to hide it.

Lewis can choke me with his bandana

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Oh guys, you’ve got me welling up. I can now see why this sport means so much to so many of us - great question, @abusyday!

My whole childhood was spent watching F1 with my dad, I think he always wanted me to be a boy so we’d spend our weekends watching the racing and football together. He was Italian so obv our house was Tifosi or die, Schumi was god, all cars should be red etc etc. Then I went to uni and we stopped spending our weekends together and he passed away not long after I graduated :( I never even considered watching a race again after that as it was always our thing and I couldn’t handle any reminders.
…. Then I watched DTS, got to know all the new drivers and just fell in love with the sport all over again! I wish I could watch the races with my papa now, he’d be such a huge fan of Charles and Carlos. It’s kind of become my comfort blanket now (including this place) because of the memories wrapped up in it. The sound of those cars will forever make me think of Sundays on the sofa with my dad 🥰

Sorry to add even more trauma to the thread! Sending so much love to those of you who’ve also lost parents. It’s an experience you can’t quite put into words but I’m glad this crazy little sport provides us with some comfort.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely Friday and here’s to the weekend!

Also count me in for those winter break watch parties!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I haven't thought about it for few hours, and now that came back to it for a while, I am more mad at FIA with every minute now. To the extend of wanting to hear even what Nico Rosberg has to say about the race and that is something :(:rolleyes::LOL:
don’t say his name! he’ll awaken from his lair! 🤣

(but honestly, me too. he does talk some sense sometimes and i think he would have been more on jenson’s side today)

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
morning ladies and stephen! 😘 have lovely days!

what is in the water in austin 🤣

(just realised daniel says “i’ve only messaged you, i haven’t seen you in person” 🥺)

• Haha
  • Heart