Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Watching the replay now because I’m a masochist… They’ve cut out the tractor incident?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I love Lewis, he is sometimes so unintentionally hilarious - I find it hilarious that a guy who owned a plane for himself and is wearing his own merch in this actual video is amazed by George having his own bowling shoes (what I actually find very rational, if I was bowling often I'd totally have my own shoes to avoid common ones 😆😆😆

their dynamic is amazing, I think it works because of the age difference and because they are in different stages of their careers, so their differences do not cause clashes. I love them both too, in different ways, but both, cuties.
the duality of lewis is fascinating to me: he’s cool, wears amazing pieces, an interest in fashion, looks like he does, the GOAT…… also loves his scooter and remote control car and runs an instagram account for his dog, where he comments as said dog (but with a lisp).

i wish we saw him and george more together! i love their vibe but they seem to do so few social media things (though lewis doesn’t really get involved in that much). his coolness combined with george’s slight earnestness is something i need more of!

also i love the: you’re wearing your own bowling shoes?!?! i’m telling dad 🤣 ness of that video.

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
OK Lance looks good. It's true. He's actually made an effort and he pulled it off. Meanwhile you have the Ferrari boys looking silly in costume cowboy hats, plastic badges, and boots with the tags still on 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
Seb is always spot on with his takes, going to miss his maturity, wisdom and understanding of the sport so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
I miss you guys ❤ but having an amazing holiday and has to pop by after seeing the pics of Pierre and Kiki did give me a right chuckle 😂

• Heart

e456

i’m done. wtf.

this is where i’m at. but they can write entire legislation about JEWELLERY.

something is going to give soon. it has to. they directly put drivers in danger today.
I honestly think I need a break from it. The people in charge of this sport are just awful. If they’re not breaking their own rules they’re putting lives at risk. I’m sick of seeing them all smiling and laughing, it’s in such bad taste

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as fuck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

His little arse looks so good as well when he bowls. 🤤🤤

He's such a smug, posh git and I love him.

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Happy new thread! 😍 I am still complete Sharl-style confusion and just want to watch a damn replay.

I can’t imagine how scary this must’ve been for him! 😭 Sky are still continuing the “Pierre needs to take responsibility” propaganda.

• Sad

lozzzzzzy

I cannot believe I stayed up all night watching that stupid race 😩 this must be what Australians feel like every week

• Haha
Morning you lovely lot....I've had a shocker of a week so far but have 3 whole days off now, where I shall be ignoring begging calls from work and doing nothing more strenuous than pottering round the house. 🤞 we get some good content.

i know we talked about nico before but it still makes me sad. that was obviously a deep running friendship that meant a lot to both of them and nico decided the wdc was worth more and became a petty manipulative bond villain who eventually retired to a lair. i can’t imagine the betrayal of that, especially to someone who doesn’t seem to make super close friendships with other drivers.
I stg if this doesn't get made into a film a la Rush in 10 years or so (once there's been a real life redemption arc 😅) Hollywood will have missed a trick!

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
In this thread we support George Russell being extra as fuck and looking casually camp and super talented at bowling.

and his attitude or confidence, however you can call it, is actually useful in many situations - I loved what he said on Sunday, someone put this clip online, it's from Canal+ so you hear French journalist speaking over, but you can also hear George quite well

also the affection/support he gives Daniel lately is adorable

by the way, hi! I came for 5 minutes now, will be back later, I haven't drank or eaten since morning because everybody seems to deicede to call/write me today with their "urgent" matters, so I am in total chaos, have not finished a single thing I had planned for today and will be stuck with it until evening in front of the screen 😂😂 Now I need to go get some food bacause I cannot think until I eat something😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm enjoying this awkwardness. Pierre's eager laugh. Otmar just standing there. Talking about padel when both Esteban and Pierre got racquets in the Secret Santa last year.
i’m watching this again now i’m slightly more awake and pierre’s awkward laugh which he then can’t end and so freezes in place with his face like 😃 is me whenever i’m in a group of work colleagues i don’t know very well 🤣 esteban getting literally dragged in is still amazing too.

happy tuesday everyone! have the best day 😘 @Minttu - thank you for such a lovely message again, it’s already put me in a good mood 💙

I will bid you all good night with this excellent point made by Iona - Yuki is in his Lady Di revenge dress era 💁🏼‍♀️ Discuss.

View attachment 1641449
and i literally just saw this on twitter 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The fact it was so dangerous back then is nothing to be proud of, it’s such a stupid argument. Health and safety in every aspect of life has come on leaps and bounds since then, and F1 have made it very clear they care about safety if it’s jewellery, that just so happens to alienate the guy they all hate, so why don’t they care in this case I wonder? Toto I don’t think will ever fully get over Abu Dhabi, he’s been a shell of himself this year, and Mattia isn’t stupid enough to believe anything will come of the budget cap thing, which I fully believe will be a breach that is covered up. They’ve basically got one hand tied behind their backs, no wonder they’re sick of it
i see it a lot with (sorry to stereotype) male fans of sport sadly. i watch a lot of rugby and ice hockey - both sports with huge issues with head injuries not being correctly managed, and there are always men in comments of posts saying “oh they would never have coped in [insert year here]”. i suppose that’s a whole different conversation about the toxicity of sporting culture though.

i think mattia, based on his comments, has already accepted that it’ll be a cover up. but he went off today in a way you don’t see much from him. it must be so hard to see the clear hierarchy and backstabbing in your sport and i agree that toto’s trust is fully broken. but there’s no real morales there, if there were then fernando wouldn’t even be on the grid for a start (i mean, he actively tried to bribe ron dennis). it’s been a disheartening season, after one that basically ended with a mistake.

(wow i am rambling sorry 🤣)

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Good day everyone ❤
Hope you all have had a good day so far🥰

And I hope that @aidil is up an functioning again❤

I'm certainly not functioning today, my head is full of cotton and my throat are itchy, just drove home from work and checked on my fever. Let's just say that flu season just arrived at work, but I'm still functioning ish, so I'm just waiting for it to attack in full 😂

Me and my manflu will now be staying on the couch and watch handmaid's tale the rest of the day 😂
Hope you will feel better soon!

My tips for you when feeling sick..

Take enough rest
c1a6d4975e1599bd510a62bd13ac3706.jpg

Drink enough water, or milk
8d37ba1db23edb81b92c5682cf81c875.jpg

Eat food you like
e91d7d59e56ed36187afa8fd263bbe4d.jpg

And take more rest
d9c004cae212f705285f71ba36919e61.jpg

Hopefully my tips help🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member

I actually adore George - he’s so harmless, I don’t get how anyone could ever hate him 😂 He’s just pure head boy vibes. I love how bemused Lewis is by him 😂😂

Vous êtes le premier correspondant français! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s actually sad so many of us are starting to feel this way. Sport is supposed to be enjoyable, something to distract from every day life, but the problem with F1 is there’s too many questionable characters and im just asking myself at this point why I even want to carry on supporting it when I actually don’t agree with the morals of probably half the paddock, and some of the so called fans physically make me feel ill
It IS sad. Ngl lie, F1 has always been a shit show though...there have always been questionable decisions, obnoxious characters and corruption. The difference now is that this is all amplified through social media. When I was a kid, and a teenager even, it was just my dad ranting about it all to himself at the televison or occasionally down the pub but now everyone rants on twitter and it snowballs. We know so much about the drivers and teams as well that it's hard to separate the skills a driver has from his personality flaws. Max is an amazing driver and an absolute talent but it is hard for me to support him when I know he is around people with heinous views. Step away if you need to....the last few races are just a formality at this point and you can just come here for the good bits (thirst traps and memes galore)

• Heart