Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sorry but what is going on in Texas....we've got Lance Stroll making us thirsty and then I see this from George and my ovaries start tingling...

And then I see Seb has been planting trees and they are naming it Vettel Grove 😭😭😭😭

My emotions are all over the shop and it's not even 8.30 am

• Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
pierre.mp3 literally stopped working.

😃😃😃😃

it’s like: i’ve laughed because i felt like i should but no one else is laughing and if i stop abruptly then it’s gonna look weird so i’ll just smile and it’ll be fine smiling never looks awkward oh god now esteban is coming over..
Haaaaaaaaaa this is literally my thought process in any social situation ever 🤣 All I can hear is the Microsoft error message when he starts laughing 😂😂😂

“please let this be over soon so I can return to the safety of the AT garage and Yukino”

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Hope you’ve all had a good day. I’ve had a rotten one, want to hide under my covers and never come back out. Hoping for some fun content this weekend to cheer me up 💕

• Heart
  • Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
morning ladies, stephen and pierre’s arm! (glad you’re feeling better aidil!)

have the best day everyone x 😘

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Just out of interest how did everyone get into f1 and did you enjoy the first race you watched?

My nanny loved it and I watched it with her
The first time I thought it was really dull (Michael schumacher was winning everything at that time) but I tried to go with the flow for her sake, learnt about the teams, the drivers and the tyres etc and within a few races I loved it! Haven't looked back since

Still plenty of drama
I can't remember exactly what race was my first, but it was somewhere arround 1999-2000 with my dad, and we kept on watching together whenever we could, it was a part of our dad-daughter time, and I'll cherish those moments every step of the way.
I was angry and crying when my dad went to Monaco without me, but I lived in my Ferrari bomber jacket for a long time 😂
As I hit my teenage years I started hanging out with friends more and didn't watch every race, but those weekends I was home I was watching, with or without my dad 😅

Michael is still one of my heroes, and Kimi is probably my forever favorite, Fernando is scary as he's always been, and one of the high points of watching is probably the 2007 season, with the arrival of Lewis AND Seb 😂❤
And as long as I had the weekend off in uni I was watching, now I'm more hooked than ever, and I'm watching everything as long as I can 😅

• Heart

horseyalbon

Has anyone seen the screenshot going round on Twitter that the guy in charge of the budget cap has something to do with the Red Bull group? I think that says it all about what will be happening with that. Just a big old brush under the carpet
I don’t want to sound like a conspiracist here but regardless of that, Red Bull seems to have some sort of weird FIA immunity. Whenever shit hits the fan, they benefit.

Checo had two safety car infringements last week, got one penalty with a chance to explain himself. Charles gets slammed with a penalty immediately. Just as the most recent example. Or even yesterday, Max not getting a penalty for driving so slow in quali and impeding Lando. Whereas others have gotten one. Checo wears his wedding ring, nbd, Lewis gets fined for his nose stud.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but yeah, they’re not gonna get penalized for the cost cap. Aston Martin probably is gonna be though because they’re Aston Martin.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
morning lovely people - have the best day 😘 (not the fia, i hope you have the worst day x)

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
They regulate and check some parts of the cars to the cm or fuel to a ml
and they cannot regulate and execute such big stuff??
This!
One of these is about the life and health of a human, the other is about the competition.
not saying that the rules shouldn't be followed, but really, there are lives at stake when mistakes like the one today is made.
at this point the FIA should really take a long good look in the mirror and look their problems straight in the eye.

They are setting a dangerous precedence with doing shit like this. They have one chance of getting this right now, and that is to lay flat, apologise and admit that they did something wrong. Go home with their tail between their legs.
What's done is done, an luckily no big accident happened, but they need to fix it.

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Budget cap news due at 5pm Uk time.
damn, I almost forgot, thanks for the info
I don;t even want to guess :ROFLMAO:

Haven't watched the Lando one, but KMag seems so underwhelmed by the whole thing. Don't think he guessed any of them right either 😂
absolutely, he is so over it, doesn;t even try to hide :D. Hey Haas, so much potential here, for good innuendos with KMg, give us something

added: I saw Yuki hngergames posters before during the weekend, but these ones I haven't seen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4224e8be4e03c4db214269d177f5a56797b14933.jpg
f96759857cd423e58d2e72f76d10118b6d772f4f.gif

I think this one is old
but gold
257815204cf2cf47fa1a8a8a3eda2afd77778aa4.jpg

*end of picture spam, see you later, I have to get coffee otherwise even shirtless Lewis won;t wake me up,, jk *

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Howling over the fact Pierre has debuted Kika early just so he didn’t have to third wheel tonight. Let the competition begin 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Preach. The amount of times I’ve been burned on that thread for saying that, and people brushing it off as joking. The things that have been said about Luisa, Isa and Carmen… some of it is unbelievable, not to mention the stalking. But simply criticizing Kelly or Max or Red Bull - nah that’s crossing a line then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t ever mind a discussion but I’ve been spoken to in such a condescending manner - Anyway, don’t wanna open a can of worms, guess there was just some hurt bottled up still. Just wanted to let you know you’re not alone in that feeling, nor in your feeling about how F1 nowadays. ❤

Even in Singapore last week, on a smaller scale. There was a marshal recovering Alex‘s front wing from the tecpro under the SC and before he was gone from the track the circuit went green again. Another fuck up that’s been brushed under the rug.
Yep! But poor little red bull and Max. Always made out to be the villains and always the victim. As a Lewis/Merc fan I felt so isolated/in the minority on there at times. And the condecention and frankly meanness then brushed off as ‘just a gif’ or ‘sarcasm’. I’m going to shut up about it now as no one wants bad stuff bringing up again. POSITIVE VIBES HERE ❤❤❤

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
After all the videos of drivers in clubs this weekend, I just have to get it off my chest that RICH PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY. I literally can’t think of anything worse than being in one of those sterile shiny clubs, shitty elevator house music playing, on some bizarre VIP PODIUM looking down at the plebs while they photograph you mincing about with your overpriced drinks. And they always look like they’re having a miserable time - apart from Max who is clearly from the Aidil school of drinking when it comes to attempting to make those places enjoyable 🥴

And poor Sharl not only needs to be saved from his team, but from the Monte Carlo life too 😂 That boy is CHECKING OUT every time the DJ calls his name. Someone tell him Monaco won’t revoke his citizenship if he prefers to spend his weekend hiking or having a few beers around a campfire Daniel/Valtteri style.

I’d also happily be rinsed and repeated by Pear in Lake Como, Paris or Milan.

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
I am so sick of people constantly thinking they know what’s best for me and telling me what to do with MY life

• Heart
  • Haha