Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ahhhh I am finally free and caught up! I feel like I just spend my whole life catching up on messages and Tattle right now 😂 Work has gone mental as my boss sacked the other nurse this week so now I’m the only one here, which is fine as the other one never worked anyway(!) BUT means I’m now working at 200% ahahahaha KiLL mE 🥴

ANYWAY, all I have to say is that I’m now officially deceased after the Yukierreoke video and it will be my ghost replying to you all for the rest of the week. K byeeeee!

My fave hot lap video was Susie and Toto 😂 I will never not scream with laughter at her screeching BRAAAAAAAAKE
Oh my, I am sure you are rocking at work, may Pierre's biceps' force be with you!

I love Susie and Toto vid too, in fact I forgot about it for a while and you reminding it means I will watch it right now, for the mood :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

aac_124

VIP Member
Morning everyone hope you all have a good day I’ve had an absolute cracker this morning was up early took the dog out and decided to get a coffee only for me to completely walk into someone (absolutely no idea how) and spill coffee all over the poor dog (it wasn’t hot at all no dogs were harmed) and my nice shoes 🤦‍♀️let’s just say my mother wasn’t very happy let’s hope the rest of the day is better getting my lashes hair and nails done for a wedding at the weekend ❤

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Oh no, hope you’re feeling better soon and it doesn’t go full-flu. LOVE the handmaids tale, need to catch up on the new season but it’s not out in the UK yet :cry:
I'd rather have the full flu than to just be off as I have been for the last week or so 😅 At least then I can feel sorry for myself 😂

Started watching it again last week, gonna be done with season three today 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
This horse looks so much like the one I ride when I'm in the US it's actually scary 😂

I'm not even sure what I think about this right now. But something tells me he's gonna have his hands on a Honey Badger during this weekend and walk it into the paddock. (Just because, 'Murica, and they have all kinds of animals as pets there)

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Not to turn it into a strictly thread but I found the show so weird tonight dancing to the theme tunes 😂
It was dreadful!! I follow James Jordan on twitter. He comments on each dance & scores them. Loads of people complaining including him tonight. That whole casualty scene was so cringe.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Lewis natural hair! 😍 I say this every time but I think this is the best he has looked. His mid 30s have been kind to him!
View attachment 1656784
I hope he lets me play with his hair.

View attachment 1656635

omg stephen, it’s too early. too early. arm veins, mole at base of neck, CLAVICLE, delicate little bracelets and teddy bear necklace, he’s wearing a henley which is basically kryptonite to me, i cannot, i haven’t had coffee yet, gosh.
I know! Everything is just so overwhelming.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
omg it was bizarre! it felt like a fever dream but also nikita was on his knees for a significant amount of time so i was very into it 🥵

but what was that dancing to the casualty and eastenders theme tunes 🤣
I feel like I need to watch this fever dream on catch-up 😂

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Not American, but living in the US. I don't claim to be super well-informed as to all the nuances of American politics, but, to me, there does seem to be a lot of tension. Obviously, I don't know how it used to be here as both my husband & I grew up elsewhere. However, I meet a lot of people (mostly older) through my job and the way that people talk about whichever party is in opposition to 'their' party is crazy. The left vs the right. Especially when in reality there is no real left wing in American politics as the Democrats as a whole would probably be centre/right of centre in a lot of other systems. There's an election in the state I live in in a few weeks and the signs/ads are truly hateful.
This is exactly what I tried to say, but i said it longer😅
And you are so right on the US not having any left wing in politics.
They are centre-right at best.

Enough politics for me, time to walk the dogs in the rain (should really have walked them 40 minutes ago, when it wasn't raining 🙃) have a good night everyone, sleep tight, hope you all have nice dreams tonight❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
@Albrouze I can only imagine what a minefield it is in human healthcare - it’s emotive enough in veterinary! I always say “just because we can, it doesn’t mean we should” and I think that could probably be applied to both industries when it comes to treatment 😞
This is the issue for me. It's also compounded by the fact that it's America and there is a financial incentive for treatment.
As the professional next of kin I've been most of my life I just want to say that you are so right about doctors/practitioners not wanting to talk about death, and the fact that many of those people would be better off with only medicating the pain until its over.
The only doctor who has been comfortable talking about death was the one on the home where my mom was getting her care the last months of her life, she was amazing and very straight forward.
When I got the news about my grandma, I had to ask alle the questions you don't want to ask, she was really beating arround the bush, and I almost had to tell her that my grandma was dying 😅
I have met so many doctors throughout the years, I could probably write a book about all of them too 😅
Sorry that you have already had so much experience already. I did read a good book about dealing with the end of life (Being Mortal) and the flaws in current systems. I understand that no doctor wants to have that conversation and it is hard for everyone. Your mom and grandma were lucky to have you advocating for them. It's such a difficult time and families want to do the best for their loved ones. If no one is giving the full facts and reality of the situation, most people are going to choose treatment even if its a the detriment of the patient's quality of life, because they are just trying to do their best.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
French TV only picked it up during the red flag, quite a long time after it happened, and i think they saw it on twitter like most of us. But they didn't comment a lot about it after tbh.
Norwegian TV picked up on it from twitter, but they really made it a talking point during the red flag 😂
For once there was actually something ti talk about

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Will properly catch up shortly but the latest AT All Access is out and it made me cry cos hormones and Yukierre coming to an end 🥺

Also let’s appreciate Pierre Hamelin getting out of his toxic French relationship too 😂💪

View attachment 1652457

Also “don‘t touch my nipple, I hate that” ended me 😂 And Pierre cracking up at Yuki saying the bus was small 😂
God bless Yukierre. Just the sweetest pairing on the grid. Will miss them so much but hopefully we have brief reunions at future press conferences.

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
Helloooo, this budget cap stuff is 🥴 tbh I don’t think what I have to add will go down well but here we go.

gonna preface this by saying I’m not a redbull fan, I like all of the teams (McLaren and Ferrari are my teams), I don’t really have any ill-will towards any team. Last year I rooted for redbull (because it was exciting!), this year I rooted for Ferrari but wanted Mercedes’ to get a win (because I love competition!)

We know absolutely nothing about it, other than it’s been confirmed they went over the cap and some swirling rumours. I don’t think redbull are automatically an evil entity that want to lay people off, it could have been a completely accidental I overspend (not excusing, they should’ve managed better, every other team did) or it could’ve been cheating. We will likely never know. I don’t trust the FIA to be transparent in their investigation/penalty but also don’t want to shit on a team without any actual details about the overspend. I feel like the Ferrari 2019 stuff didn’t get the same hatred, that was blatant cheating & a cover up (this is coming from a lifelong Ferrari fan).

I think the cost cap is so so important, I think if redbull cheated, then that’s horrific and gave the an insane advantage. BUT I really don’t think they would risk, in their most important season in years, intentionally cheating, and having their titles stripped/bad press/losing their star driver/whatever over the sake of a few million. (Then again maybe they were calling the FIA’s bluff hoping they wouldn’t give harsh penalties in the first year or other teams would overspend too)

Idk sorry this was a ramble I just don’t know how to feel because we have no information and I don’t think it’s worth wasting our energy on right now, we’re already pretty burnt out from the weekend and need to take care of ourselves. I love you all💚

@Minttu your message was lovely and really made me smile 🥰

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
you wouldn't believe - I just checked my e-mail, work e-mail, and got a mail that included "ems" in the sender address, I swear my first thought here in this middle of the night was what is Tattle Ems writing to me and how does she know my e-mail 😆😆😆

btw this tiktok is another wow :love:
🤣🤣 you’re thinking how did she find me?? 😂👀

actually, while i’m talking about dating, where do i find a seb?! 🥺🥺

How have I never seen this before 😭😭.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4